Meeting

Kookie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, so is this why there's an Idol in my livingroom?" you ask. "Well, I saved his life. Twice. The first was from getting ran over by a car. The second was him almost falling off a bridge. I warned him that the second time would mean him being yours. I was half joking," she explained. "Yejin. You can't be serious? He's a kid. He told me that he's only 19. If you're thinking about me getting laid. No thank you. I can manage," you promise. "That's not it Amira. I actually work for BTS. He's a good kid. Well, young man and I think you'll be good for him," decided Yejin, just before hanging up. "And him not for me?" you annoyingly asked.

You go back to the livingroom with Smoothies and muffins. "Thank you," smiled Jungkook. He looks like he has baby teeth. Why does this situation feel so wrong?  He begins to enjoy the snacks. "These are amazing. Thank you," he smiles. "Oh, it's no problem. My Mom actually made those," you reply. He immediately gets up. "Is she here? Can I greet her?" he asked. "Uh, sure? Mommy! Mommy someone's here to greet you," you called from the stairs. 

Your Mom comes from the backyard. "Who's here?" she asked. "Oh, I thought you were upstairs," you reply. "Hello. My name is Jungkook Jeon. I'm here to be your daughter's," he introduced. "My daughter's what?" asked your Mom. "I think he's confused. Do you remember Yejin from 12th Avenue? She's crazy now. And somehow convinced him for something unbelievable," you explained. 

"I know everything about you. Yejin-ssi told me that you grew up together and you went everywhere she went. Joined everything she joined, so she wouldn't be alone," said Jungkook. "How is that everything? She's a good crazy friend. She and I grew up together yes but, she's a little off. Mommy, he's a Kpop Idol. He's like really big all over the world," you tell your Mom. "Is he My love?" asked your Mom. "No! My love is in a different group. You guys need to stop referring to him as that. Anyways, Jungkook. Enjoy your snacks. Please don't feel like you owe Yejin or anyone, anything. You're free to go after. But, I'm not kicking you out. So, enjoy the snacks for however long you need. Take your time," you tell him. 

He sat back down and quietly ate the muffins. He shyly drank his smoothie down. You felt bad for sort of scolding him, in a way. Soon, the rest of your family gets inside. "Oh, Amira. It's your lip balm!" said Kara. Myra points at Jungkook and looks at you. "It's lip balm right?" asked Kara. Jungkook was already standing up. "Lip balm?" he asked. "There's this lip balm that you used. I have the same one," you tell him. "So, you named a lip balm after me?" he smiled. It was weird. It seems as almost, like he was blushing. 

He goes to my Dad and shake hands with him. "Hello Sir, My name is Jungkook Jeon. I'm your daughter's boyfriend," he said firmly. Your sisters looks at you carefully. "No! Please excuse us," you say, as you drag Jungkook away into your room. You lock the door and sit him on your bed. "You're not my boyfriend. We just met, please stop playing this joke on me," you tell him. He takes your hand. "I'm sincere, please," he said sweetly. 

"You seem like a sweet guy. But do you know how old I am? I'm at the age when I'm supposed to get married anytime soon. Most of my friends are married twice with multiple children. You have so much time ahead of you," you tell him, as you carefully let go of his hand. "I know how old you are. My parents are okay with it. Me too," he replies. "Okay with what?" you ask. "Okay with me marrying you. Maybe in about a year, we can get married," said Jungkook. 

"Oh my gosh. No, I can't wait a year. Meaning, I don't have the time to mess around. You can. But not for me. I swear, you owe Yejin nothing," you promised. He texts someone on his phone. You sat down on your computer and check your schedule. You have a few things to do. You start checking items off of your checklist. You were so into it, that you forgot about him. As soon as you finished your list, he was already asleep on your bed.

You go back to your livingroom. You see your family looking back at you. "So, apparently Jungkook's Dad added me on Facebook and he said about getting you two married as soon as possible," said your Dad. "He was serious?" you ask. "Where's Jungkook?" asked Myra. "I was doing my checklist and forgot that he was there. He fell asleep," you explained. "Explain to us why he's talking about marriage?" asked your Mom. "Okay, I saved Yejin's life twice. That's only because she walks in the middle of the street or on roads, a lot. One time, she joked about granting me a wish. I told her to find my true love. She apparently saved Jungkook's life twice and here we are today," you explained.

Kara gets up. "So basically it's like he owes his life to you," realized Kara. "And he learned about you," added your Mom. "Maybe he was just hungry and tired. Maybe after he wakes up, he'll come back to his senses," you guessed. 

You helped your Mom prepare lunch. "Wake your boyfriend to come out for lunch," said your Mom. "He's not my boyfriend," you reply. "Fiancé," corrected your Dad. "Whatever you guys," you say, as you went back in your room. 

You surprised yourself when a smile appears on your face. Why does he have to be so cute sleeping? You clear your throat and lightly shake him. "Jungkook, wake up! It's lunch time," you say. No response. You start poking his stomach. It seemed hard. Abs. You shake it off and began poking his sides. He starts to giggle. You laugh and poke him more. He giggles and moves away from you. "Wake up sleepy head!" you laugh, as you tickle him even more. He smiles and pulls you over and on top of him to stop. "This is nice," he smiled. "Hurry up! It's lunch time," you tell him, as you try to get off of him. But he keeps you close. "We have to go eat," you say, as you get away from him. You tried your hardest to calm your excited heart. 

He follows you in the kitchen. An alarm is heard. "Oh shoot, I forgot to take my medicine," you announce. He follows you to the drawer. "Medicine? Are you sick?" he asked. "No, it's my birth control pills. Where is it?" you asked your sisters. "Why do you need it?" he asked. "For periods. I had terrible menstrual cramps, chest pains, headaches, the whole works," you explained. 

He looks disappointed. "It's fine. I did my research. I can still have kids and it's not like I was having while I was on it. I've been on it for years," you tell him. "You two are already sounding like a married couple. It's cute," smiled Kara. "You won't need it anymore if you're going to get married!" said Myra. "I'm not getting married!" you answered. "You don't want to marry me?" asked a sad Jungkook. "That's not it," you repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter