Apologize (Ending Chapter)

You're a Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the whole time Mark has been living with Jackson, Mark has not let Jackson into the reading room in the house during the whole time. He has been writing secret notes about his feelings toward Jackson during the time they have been living together. 

Mark was about to leave to work when he looked over to the clock, seeing that he didn't need to go to work in about another 15 minutes. He sighed. Lately, he has been dating Jackson, and it isn't like he wasn't a good boyfriend, he was. 

He was. It was just, he.. often did things of which Mark thinks he didn't deserve. He plopped down on the couch, making a creak while bringing his hands over his eyes and just closing them. 

Just then he remembered Jackson was cleaning downstairs. "Jackson!!" he shouted to which Jackson replied with a yes, "Can you wake me up when it's time to go to work??" he asked and Jackson again replied with a yes. 

He removed his hands to his sides and then looked over to the clock once more. 'Should I just write.. everything I feel down?" Mark asked himself and sat up, sitting 90 degrees. 

He then slowly slumped down and turned his head to the desk, where pencils and papers just laid on there, about to roll down the couch. He then stood up, just slowly walking to the desk, thinking, 'This is gonna take long..' as he trudged over. 

 

Just a few minutes ago, Jackson came to warn him that it was 3 minutes before work, and since Mark partly finished writing, he stood up and left the house, deciding to give Jackson a kiss on the cheek before leaving. 

Jackson didn't listen though and tried to dodge all, of which he failed after the third attempt. He often denied them when cleaning because Jackson always says he is dirty and was still cleaning, of which Mark sometimes got annoyed of. 

"Well then, bye." Mark said after kissing him and Jackson smiled back. Mark then trudged out the door and Jackson followed after him, watching as Mark walked towards his car. 

"Mark!" Jackson called out, catching Mark's attention. "Come back home before dinner, yes?" Jackson said and Mark turned around, smiling and then nodding. "It's a promise!" he shouted back and threw a heart at them, and Jackson being Jackson, overreacted and cooed at how cute he was.

After Mark left, Jackson leaned against the door. 'I'm alone now.. what do I do??; he pondered, crossing his arms over his chest. Sighing, he closed the front door and then going inside just to again sit on the couch. 

'Should I clean Mark's room?' he pondered. 'Should I? I mean... He's always told me not to go in there." Jackson thought again and then he just sighed. "I have nothing to do anyways..." Jackson said to himself and then stood up, deciding to bring the cleaning equipment along with him. 

As he entered the room, he woahed. "Wow.... this room is really, really... messy?" he inquired and Jackson then again sighed. "Well then, let's.. clean the desk first..?" Jackson then smiled gently to himself. 

'Yeah...' Jackson said again and then leaned towards the desk, grabbing a bunch of papers and then seeing one particular one which had his name in it. Jackson began to read it through, of which it said:

7/9/17

Jackson is the best boyfriend of which I have ever had in my past life. He's just perfect, and he does everything for me, no matter bad o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter