XIV. Longing

Enigma ﴾¿﴿ Story Arc: Revelation ﴾?﴿
 

xIV. longing 

Corazones headquarters
—  toronto, canada; 25.7.2017

  Hyunwook spent the rest of what was left before dawn tossing and turning in his bed. Even though he was bone-tired and knew he has to adjust to the difference in time zones, his body just flat out refuses to give into sleep. And when sleep did finally come, it came with a set of nightmares that jolted him awake, cold sweat running down his temples. 

    As he woke with a strangled gasp to glaring sunlight - which he quickly shut out with the blackout curtains in his room - he started to attempt to anchor himself back to reality, digging his nails into his palms until he was sure he would start to leave crescent-shaped scars. The fear started subsiding, and he was left with a series of pants before he could register the environment around him.

   Of course. Hyunwook had been sleeping with someone ever since the nightmares started. That was why, with all of his glorious temper, he applied for a roommate. Poor Zhengting had to endure his moods, but at least he traded that for academic favours. Daehyun, of course, snuck into his bed because he had nightmares of his own to contend with, and only when they share a bed do both of them manage to get through the night. It had been so long that he had since slept alone, even in a room.

  His fingers grasped a fistful of the silky bedsheets, but he was already awake. Attempting to ease his throbbing headache (and subsequently failing) by massaging his temples, Hyunwook gave an annoyed growl before getting dressed. Someone - no, not someone, the staff in Corazones - had washed the clothes he had tossed onto the floor yesterday before crawling into bed in a long nightshirt from one of the numerous drawers in the room, and had folded it neatly on the dresser. 

  Carelessly shrugging the clothes on before taking care of his facial and oral hygiene in the bathroom (huh, they have private bathrooms even for Players. What a luxury), Hyunwook looked around for his hair gel before realising he'd pretty much forgotten to pack for the trip, with Daehyun telling him to grab whatever clothes he wanted from his former quarters. To fix his hair problem, he decided to run his fingers through the brown tufts to an acceptable style, before heading down the corridor in search of their meeting room for today's so-called 'strategy meeting'. 

  Hyunwook stiffled a yawn with his hand while tugging on his gloves, accidentally slapping his cheek with the silver moon charm on his bracelet, before rubbing it resentfully. Ever since he switched to his current weapon, he had been carrying less equipment on his self. Not that it wasn''t a good thing, but not being weighed down by a quiver and bow on his back made him somehow feel...insecure and unsafe, despite already having trained with Artemis for more than four months. 

   He wasn't sure how he did it, especially since he was without a guide or an assistant holoscreen, but he had somehow made it to the room where the strategic meeting was to be held (Hyunwook made sure to double check the number was in fact 507), before rapping on the door smartly. He let himself in anyways before anyone could open the door, and unceremoniously dumped himself on one of the comfortable armchairs around the meeting table. "Morning," Hyunwook said to the room at large. 

  "You're late, sunbae-nim." A quick sweep around the table showed a few people seated; Patrick and Adrian, of course, but also Jaehyun - the kid who talked back to him yesterday night, he remembered - and two more unfamiliar faces; a woman with purplish hair that had silver streaks running through it that was too bright to be natural, and out of all things, a cat. The person who spoke was Jaehyun. 

  "Sorry, I was too busy wrestling with my sleep paralysis demon to get much sleep." He allowed an easy smile to grace his lips, before turning his attention to the large screen floating above the desk. Continue lying. Never expose yourself. It came so easily it was almost funny. "So? What are we talking about?" 

  "We're currently briefing the members on the Unseelie portal that had appeared in the middle of our headquarters and found by Jaehyun and Adrian yesterday," Patrick annunciated carefully as Hyunwook reached over to the middle of the table, where breakfast was laid out. He frowned, poking around before settling on a blueberry muffin, and waved at the Branch Head to continue. "I was just explaining where it goes before you so rudely banged your way in." 

  "My apologies," Hyunwook drawled, nibbling at the corner of his muffin. "So where does it lead to?"

  "To the steps of the Unseelie Court." The woman put in, and with an excuse to turn towards her, Hyunwook took a hard look at her. Her hair was let down, but the pointed ends of her ears were still visible, poking through her purple curtain of hair. The tilted ends of her eyes were decorated with mustard yellow flecks, mirroring the green lights in her blue orbs. "This leads right up to the Unseelie Court. I don't know who did it, but to be able to breach the CARDS Headquarters' wards and the Unseelie courts wards..." Something about her tone made him irritated (or maybe it was the lack of sleep that was making him even more annoyed), and Hyunwook pointed his muffin at her. "You're from Court, aren't you?" 

   She gave him a wan smile. "Greetings, Agent Shin. It's been a long time." 

   "You two know each other?" Adrian, who apparently managed to hang on to the last few seconds of their conversation, asked, surprised. 

   "No." Hyunwook realised he was gripping his muffin, and crumbs had fallen onto his shirt. Brushing those off, he forced himself to take a deep breath, before reaching for the teapot in the middle of the table. "I don't choose my acquaintances from...from a group of arrogant myths who abduct and use whoever they like. Especially those who had already departed from the Court, promising to exile themselves in exchange for peace. Peace that was won with blood. Blood of their own," He added, taking a shaky breath. Hyunwook forced the anger within him down, using a method his therapist told him. You can't lose control here. Determined to keep his temper under control, he fixed his eyes onto the steady stream of tea poured into a teacup. 

   Instead of surprise from the Unseelie, she merely raised an eyebrow at his comments. "Indeed. And yet, do not forget where your weapon was forged. May I remind you the bow was made in the heart of the Court. It is as much as your property as the Unseelie Court's. We could easily disguise your death as punishment for a traitor." 

   "Enough." Patrick's voice rang through the room just as his fingers closed around the smooth moon charm. "Hyunwook, keep your temper to yourself. And Kaia, be aware of your words. You are still a guest here." To which she gave a slight sneer at, but said nothing. "Now, let's get back to business. We've decided to use the portal to go to the Unseelie Court." 

   "Why?" Hyunwook couldn't help it, but a slight sliver of fear had slipped into his tone. Please, no. Anywhere but there. "There's nothing there worth looking for." 

   "Where else would we look for the Unseelie's object, then, boy?" Patrick snapped, then softened when he saw the look on his face. "It might give us some clues about it. Besides, Adrian had never seen the Unseelie lands. You should bring him." 

   Hyunwook was starting to protest that a trip to the Unseelie lands wasn't exactly suitable for a damn school trip and he certainly didn't want to supervise the brat, before Kaia beat him to it. "You cannot bring the wolfing to our sacred lands. The half-blood, yes, if he wishes to, because we have no right to leave him out. But not the wolfing." 

  "I didn't see you insist on that the last time you dragged a wolfing to your lands for an unwarranted trial." The boy knew he should've shut up, but he couldn't help taking advantage of every chance to jab at the Unseelie. "Well?" He prompted. 

   "Hyunwook, for the unteempth time, keep your tongue to yourself." Patrick sounded so tired he couldn't help but feel a little guilty. "And Kaia, this is a special circumstance. Adrian is part of Wonderland, Carroll's elite team of fighters. He would be going on official CARDS business." The first time Hyunwook saw the man, he hadn't really considered him to be a protective figure. But now, the authoritative aura Patrick emitted with his glare towards Kaia, who reflectively flinched before sending a glare back. "Adrian would be going." The tone he adopted signified clearly that the discussion was over, and Kaia clearly wasn't stupid enough to press the situation, but merely her lips into a thin line before moving onto the next agenda. 

  "Fine, he goes. Then the next topic would be - " 

  "To discuss safe passage to the Unseelie Lands and where the Unseelie's object may be, or what it is." Apparently everyone was surprised he decided to lead the discussion. Hyunwook brushed the leftover crumbs from his fingers and reached for another pastry. Weird that he was suddenly hungry. "may be safe from trickery because we all know an Unseelie's tricks doesn't work on their own kind. But Adrian may be vulnerable to manipulation. Correct?" 

  "I - " Kaia instinctively turned towards Patrick, who apparently was the one to rein him in whenever something doesn't tilt to her favour. However, the Branch Head himself was looking at the Unseelie woman as well, as if daring her to contradict her words. "Yes, that's correct. Precautions may be wise." 

  "Good." Hyunwook deposited a cinammon roll onto his paper plate. "So I suppose we'll need your word. A binding vow. Whatever." 

  "Would you like to be in charge of that then, half-blood?" Kaia sneered at him, apparently glad to take back some leverage. "Nah, I'll leave you and Patrick up to it. However, I demand to be a witness." 

  "Our next topic, then." Patrick moved on, clearly relieved."The Unseelie's object. Any idea what it might be, Kaia?" 

  "No." For the first time, a hint of unease clouded the woman's features. "I understand you may doubt me because of my abiity to lie, unlike our Seelie brethren. However, I hae no idea what it may be, or indeed where it could be located. I suspect none of those in Court knows either, at least for sure. Except perhaps our Queen's trusted advisors. I suggest an audience with our Queen." 

   "You knew, though, right, Patrick?" Hyunwook reached for the bottle of chocolate sauce at the other end of the table, making it float towards him. "You mentioned a hint the other day." 

   The Branch Head shot him a look that told him to shut up, but he purposefully ignored it. "I'm not sure either," He annunciated carefully. "It was just a speculation based on some of the more well-known Unseelie tales that were passed on." 

   "You're referring to the Queen's crown," Kaia realised. "An object of the nobility that was lost for generations." 

   "Yes. But that wouldn't line up with the prophecy, would it." The shut-off look on the old man's face brought Hyunwook to the realisation that the two were hiding something. It didn't matter to him though. "Well, as long as we have a link. Either way we'll be going to the Unseelie court, right? Got to pack for that, then." 

   "Alright. But before that, we need to equip you with something else that is as equally vital." Just as Hyunwook stood up and stretched, Patrick's voice brought him crashing back into reality. "We need to train you for the Unseelie Lands. I know you think you have the necessary skills, Hyunwook," He cut in, just before the boy could protest. "But Adrian does not. As a matter of fact, he had never engaged in active combat before. That's why I've asked Kaia to give you two a few lessons." A silent exchange of glares between Patrick and Hyunwook confirmed that there was no room for argument. 

  "Fine. As long as the kid can hold his ground and prove that he can survive." Before Patrick could get another word out, he walked as quickly as possible to the door, let himself out, and slammed it for good measure just as he called, "Training takes place after lunch!" 

  

  This felt all wrong, Hyunwook seethed silently as he stomped his way down the corridor. He shouldn't be doing a mission with a barely-of-age kid who didn't even know how to fight. Why was he recruited in the first place, even? I thought Wonderland was supposed to be a team of elites. Carroll clearly has terrible judgement. 

   Stepping to the side to avoid a collision with someone - who immediately apologised despite him being the one who was barrelling down the corridor - Hyunwook continued his rampage, striding down several corridors and slamming a few doors before coming to his senses to where he was. 

   The room he was standing in resembled his own in Daimantes before he realised that it was Daehyun's old room. Daehyun, who transferred from Corazones to Daimantes only to get paired with him. In a way, he felt more sorry for Daehyun than for himself. Just at certain times. Not necessarily all the time. 

   The sense of discomfort he was feeling continued to wage inside of him until he realise what exactly was the problem with him. Of course. He had been paired up with Daehyun for countless missions before he was assigned this mission with Adrian. Daehyun, whom he had trained with for so many times they had been practically inseperable as a duo. Daehyun, the only one he trusted to watch his back. Daehyun, who he missed terribly now. 

  And surely missing him now. The realisation hit him like a brick, and before he knew it Hyunwook was fumbling for his communication device. I need to talk to you. Just before his thumb hit the call button, a frown creased his features as he checked what time it was in Cairo. 4:30am. Daehyun would still be sleeping now. Hyunwook let himself fall onto the silk sheets of his bed, and watched his device flop onto the pillow, as disappointment sunk into his head. 

  He stayed like this for a bit more, lying across the bed with his head having too much thoughts and not having enough people to confide them into. As they invade his brain and he let them, Hyunwook slowly realised that he in fact, had to set an example for Adrian and god knows what other duties he had. Rising painfully, he checked the bedside clock. 12:00. Oh , he skipped lunch. Well, not like he ate a lot usually. 

  Sighing, Hyunwook decided to wait a bit more before going down for training. He poked around in Daehyun's drawers, before coming up with a bottle of his old cologne. Memories of him teasing Daehyun about his smelling of eucalyptus and mint seemed a bit painful now, but he put on some nonetheless, and slipped it into his pocket. He'll come back for other things later.

 

  "Sorry I'm late." Masking his melancholy with a drawl, Hyunwook gave a lazy wave at the general direction of where the others were congregated, his other hand shoved into his pocket and wrapped protectively around the bottle. "What are you guys up to?"

   "Sunbae, you missed lunch." Jaehyun's matter-of-fact tone made it seem like a statement. "Kaia is just about to teach us how to evade Unseelie magic." 

   "Sounds fun." He tossed back nonchalantly. Unseelie magic was something he was trained in since a young age, which meant he was used to it. Used to the side effects as well, apparently, because depression had opted to make him its permanent home. "So? How's it going along?" 

   "I was about to demonstrate to them before you decided to so rudely barge in." Kaia's hair was now tied into a ponytail, and he found himself distracted by the shimmering gold ribbon that clashed perfectly with the purple. "Why don't you give it a go?" 

   "Me? Oh no, I'm a seasoned veteran. Got used to it over seventeen years." Hyunwook snorted, hiding the fact that he didn't need to be plagued by another night of nightmares thank you. "But I can show you how it's done if you can't." 

   "No thanks," Kaia replied briskly before standing in the middle of their training room, or at least, their corner of the training room. He could see other trainees practicing their skills in other areas, but because it stretched so wide, he couldn't really see the end of it. Show off. "Right. I'll give you two a taste of what Unseelie magic is. Please step away from me. Clear your heads of any thoughts, especially unpleasant ones and especially your own desires. Hide them away." 

   If Hyunwook hadn't been well-versed already in the art, the advice would be helpful. But now, he was already used to it that it didn't matter, and really, to expect the attack was probably the most useful mode of defense when countering Unseelie magic. And that was why he could defend against Kaia's magic - which he could felt stretching out its tendrils to target his emotions - so easily. More so because she wasn't aiming for him. The other two, however, weren't so lucky. 

   Jaehyun was still standing, which was an impressive feat for someone encountering Unseelie magic the first time, but his eyes were blown wide and he was panting heavily. Adrian, however, wasn't so lucky. He had collapsed onto the ground and tucked himself into a feral position, mouth open in a silent scream with his hands over his ears. "Unseelie magic tends to target your most deepest desires and trauma, drawing them out to use them against you." For once, Kaia's tone seemed sympathetic as she shut it off. Jaehyun immediately collapsed. "And if you aren't prepared, even the smallest amount of magic can cause your most relentless nightmares to be repeated until your mind breaks." 

   Hyunwook knelt next to Adrian, who slowly came back to his original self, though he was still shaking. "Are you okay?" And for once, he found himself feeling sorry for the young boy, though immediately pushed it towards the back of his mind. Don't. 

    "Yeah, I'm fine." He wanted to tell the kid to not push himself so much, but bit his lip when he realised the same advice woul apply particularly well to himself. "Thanks, hyung." The weak smile displayed on Adrian's lips tugged at his sympathetic nature, and Hyunwook had to shut off his emotional tap. 

   "Don't push your luck, kid. I just hate the Unseelie more than you." He hauled the younger onto his feet brusquely. A brief lookover proved him still unstable. "Come on, I'll teach you how to shoot." 

   

Clubes headquarters
—  cairo, egypt; 27.7.2017

   Minjung stared at the pile of clothes laid out on her bed, feeling a sense of unease settle over her. Even though it was the same style of clothes that she wears to literally every diplomatic meeting, for some reason she felt an instinct to fling them away just because they had undergone dry cleaning at Clubes.

  It was ridiculous, of course. Clubes had been her home since she joined CARDS, and there was no reason to suspect them of anything. After all, this was the first place she'd felt safe. Still, after changing Branch Heads something seemed off...

   The knock at her door jolted her out of her stupor staring at the clothes like they had teeth. "Are you ready yet, Minjung-ssi?" "N-nearly!" 

  Silence. "Should I wait for you at breakfast, then?" 

  "Yes, thanks!" Minjung waited until his footsteps faded from sound, before letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Get a grip of yourself. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Minjung get dressed almost subconsciously. A white blouse. Black pencil skirt that clung to her legs too tightly, which she fidgeted a little with the hem that ended at her knees. A black cardigan. Black pantyhose and safety shorts. As she slipped into a pair of black pumps that was thankfully a tolereable height, Minjung stared at herself in the mirror to compose her features. Rearrange her expression back into something neutral and something that wouldn't betray her feelings.

   That probably lasted the ten seconds that took her to walk into the bathroom to fix her makeup. For the past few days, despite the rigid training programme the two undertook and the lessons that occupied all of her attention, Minjung somehow still found herself feeling strange near Daehyun. She recognised what it was, of course, but the gravity only hit her yesterday when she laid in bed awake until the early hours.

   For some stupid, uncomprehensible reason, Minjung had probably developed a crush on the man, and now she found herself becoming weird whenever they were around each other. Correction. When she was around him. Daehyun acted as normal as ever, because he obviously was the one who had his emotions under control.

   But Minjung couldn't help but take his kindness towards her personally. Even though she had seen how the man acted around others (i.e. being friendly and gentle, no matter who it was), she couldn't help but started foolishly imagining that the kindness was reserved for her. Which was terribly ridiculous. With a man like Daehyun, he obviously had a crowd of girls to pick his mate from. Whereas...the moment she caught her expression on the mirror, Minjung could vaguely remember her training master scolding her for the constant scowl that was resting on her face.

   Well, a girl could hope. Immediately, she swept that thought out of the way. She was here to train and rise up the ranks of CARDS so she could fulfill her own agenda. Not to make a boyfriend or to oogle at boys. And definitely not to jeopardise a mission just because of her silly little feelings.

   After an expert hand finished the eyeliner that brought out her eyes, Minjung capped the pencil and took a deep breath to stabilise herself. Keep calm. He's your ally. Bringing all of her past training about composure back, Minjung grabbed the long trench coat - really, even though it was summer? - and swung it onto the clasp of her arm, before marching out of her room and down to the meeting room.

 

  Khiana had gathered them there for some last minute briefings, whatever they were. As she sat there, nibbling at a croissant and knocking back much needed coffee, Minjung couldn't help but find her eyes constantly flitting back to Daehyun, who was occupying the other seat on the same side of the table and staring, focused, at the map pulled up on the holoscreen in front of them, and who was wearing a suit. 

   To be honest, she didn't need the meeting anyways, except for breakfast. Being a diplomatic representative of Korea to Cairo, she had been to the Palace so many times she could practically walk into there blindfolded and still nagivate her way with ease. For some reason, the Egyptian government loved that place and used it for all of their summit meetings. 

   "...questions, agents?" With a jolt, she realised that the briefing was over and the Clubes staff was staring at them, obviously looking for enquiries. To hide the fact that she wasn't listening at all, Minjung quickly took a bite out of her croissant, which tasted a little too greasy for her liking. 

   "Just one." Daehyun jumped in at the chance. "How would we be recognising the faerie who would be giving the Glyph over? And the pair from Gemini that was going to receive them? The only thing we knew was that it was a male-female duo. Nothing about their appearances." 

   "We don't know who Gemini would be sending, only intercepting the information that it would be a male-female duo." At that, Minjung frowned, brain snapping back into concentration. Something seemed off, but she couldn't put her finger on what it was. "As for the faerie agent, we decided to locate her using the proximity of the Glyph as a guide, rather than identification through appearances. Your communication devices would help you." 

   "By what? Judging through vibration frequency?" She asked, almost mockingly. To her surprise, the man chuckled. "That would be nice, but unfortunately we have a much better option. Our agents would be keeping and eye on the tracker. You two would be fitted with a headset that would enable two-way communication. Here." Two small pods that were shaped like an earphone were deposited onto the table. "You can communicate with each other or HQ through this. Just tap it and it will change channels." 

   "Understood." Minjung took the earphone and weighed it in her palm. Light as a feather. Metal. Easy for crushing it underfoot if things go astray. Black as well, which would escape detection under her hair. Daehyun, however... 

   Apparently he noticed the problem as well, because there was a slight frown as he turned it over between his fingers. Slim fingers. Best for playing the piano or violin. Minjung quickly turned to hide her blush. "It'll be hard to conceal," He finally settled. 

   "Not if you are passed off as my ." After composing herself, Minjung offered the explanation, and immediately swallowed when Daehyun's eyes landed on her. "Diplomats usually have bodyguards. Protectors, in a way. I told them I would have a CARDS agent accompanying me." That was a lie, of course, but then again she hadn't really needed protection before, so she had never asked for a bodyguard. To have Daehyun her would be ideal. 

   "Alright." His shoulders relaxed, and Daehyun slipped the earpiece into his ears. Slightly pointed because of his Seelie lineage, she thought secretly. 

   "If everything's clear, then we can head off." Without waiting for either of their replies, the Clubes staff slid off his chair and walked out of the room. "Follow me please, agents." 

 

   "Not what I expected," Minjung said aloud. She knew she shouldn't be complaining - because hey, it could be worse - but honestly she felt insulted. Clubes knew how to provide its agents with a certain style, because they had done so in the past. However, looking at the Toyota in front of her, she immediately knew that it would be one of the subjects of ridicule amongst the circle of diplomats she would be facing down soon. Vipers. Not diplomats. She reminded herself silently, feeling the bitterness invade her.

   "It's either this or nothing else, Agent." Immediately, Minjung spun and glared at the man who had escorted them out, who stood his ground and matched her glare. Before she could fire off a tirade, however, Daehyun put a hand onto her shoulder. "It's fine. We'll make do." 

   "As you should." The coldness of the staff member seemed wrong. The fact that Minjung was there without a proper send-off by Nour seemed even more wrong, and the unease she had felt that morning settled over her again. Just before she could suggest something ridiculous solely based on her intuition, however, the staff had already walked off, leaving her and Daehyun standing by the vehicle.

   "This isn't right." Minjung knew she shouldn't, but as soon as the man was out of sight she began seething under her breath. "Something's wrong. They shouldn't treat us like this, because I have been treated better. The audacity - 

   "Minjung." Something in Daehyun's voice stopped her, and she found herself cursing her feeble mindedness as she turned and look into his eyes. "I trust you. But right now, I don't think there's much room for argument unless we bring it up to Khiana. And besides, we'll be late if we don't get going now." He popped the cover off a pocket watch and showed her the time. "So why don't we let you raise hell when we come back? I'm sure any complaints would be fine if we had the Glyph with us." 

   "You're right." Minjung took a deep breath. "Alright. But before that," Before she could stop herself from doing something stupid, she had stepped forward to close proximity and right into Daehyun's personal space, his cologne - something woody laced with a whiff of vanilla, which she thought would be terrible on men but apparently not on him - invading her nostrils. "Let me fix your tie." 

   Regardless of her own agenda, it did need fixing, and she managed to tighten it just a little. "There." Minjung quickly stepped back, catching herself just before she could stumble and crack her head onto the pavement. 

   "Thanks," Daehyun laughed, tugging awkwardly at his collar. "Personally I don't wear suits that often. So I get clumsy with this sort of thing. Especially this godawful collar. It sticks to my skin and I hate it when stuff gets too close." 

   Well, you should. You look good in them. Instead, Minjung said aloud, "So you're a sports guy, huh? Didn't peg you for that type of person." They made their way towards the vehicle and she took care not to bump against him.

   "Nah, I'm more of a biker guy." When she showed confusion, he continued. "You know, leather and plaid?" 

   "Oh." That took her by surprise more than him wearing gym clothes. "I didn't expect that." 

   "You'd have to admit that I look better in those than sport wear." That was true. And as she slid into the leather seat with the door opened for her - again by Daehyun - Minjung pondered on that for a bit. "I'm sure you look good in anything." Nonchalant shrug. There, a good touch that made him laugh. 

   "Where to, Miss Helena?" The driver adjusted his mirror almost casually, and she recognised the face as someone who she was close with. Finally something that she didn't find out of place in this circus. "The Palace, please." 


HELLO THIS IDIOT IS OBSESSED WITH OWARI NO SERAPH 

And also uh this is more of an internal squabble chapter rather than anything substantiative? Don't worry though cause we'll soon move on the more ~spicy~ or whatever stuff later 

and speaking of owari no seraph if you want to do some in-depth analysis with the similarity of the character chemistry of Wonderland with ONS feel free to do so 

For those who don't want to here's a brief glance: Hyunwook = Guren, Daehyun = Shinya, Minjung = Mito/Sayuri/Shigure, Adrian = Yuu, Jaehyun = Mika (?)

Feel free to ignore me if you don't care :DDD

And yes in case you haven't noticed I gave up on trying to name my chapters so here it is

BTW SHIP SHINGURE YOU PEASANTS