Chapter 06

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin was thinking about the earlier conversation with Belle when his friends interrupted his thoughts. "Changmin-ah!"

Changmin snapped out of his trance to see his buddy, Kyuhyun, standing in front of him. "What's up, hyung?"

"What's up? I have been calling you for a few times so which girl are you thinking about now?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie! I have been your friend for years and I could tell that you are lovesick with just one look. So which lucky girl this time?"

"Belle Wang."

"Woooo! Nice choice! First runner-up of our campus beauty contest and number 1 beauty from the law faculty! Not bad!"

"But she had already rejected me and she has someone she like!"

"Awwww! Such a waste! Anyway there are other girls in this world! Don't get too upset! Let's go play basketball! Maybe you will feel better."

"I hope so." Changmin got up and left the dorm with his friend.

---

At the basketball court, Jaejoong and gang were having a game when Changmin and gang entered into the basketball court.

"Wow! The male god of the Computer Science faculty!" Kyuhyun commented.

"You mean Kim Jaejoong?" Changmin looked towards the group of boys.

"Yeah! The one in white."

Just then the ball flew towards Changmin's direction and he caught it with his hands, making his way towards Jaejoong's group. "Kim Jaejoong sunbae?"

"Yes, I am." Jaejoong answered as he stepped forward from his group.

"Let's have a match." Changmin suggested.

"It would be impolite to turn you down. How do you want to play?"

When the two were ready, Yoochun stood between them with the basketball in his hand. "Alright! Ready?" He asked and the two gave him a nod.

"Beeep!" Yoochun blew the whistle and threw the ball into the ball.

Jaejoong jumped and got the ball, dribbling it for a few times before he did a three-pointer shoot.

"Nice!" Luhan and gang cheered.

"Yoochun hyung, who is this guy? He looks like he's going to kill Jaejoong hyung with this match." Junsu asked.

"I have no idea but no matter what, he won't be able to win Jaejoong." Yoochun smirked. "He is only using half of his skills to play."

"But this guy really look pretty familiar to me." Luhan muttered. "Oh! I remember! He is from the Foreign Language faculty and his name is Shim... Shim Changmin. He is a top student too!"

"Wah! An epic showdown between the two top students! An epic basketball showdown!" Junsu commented.

"Lame! He is from the foreign language faculty so why doesn't he choose a Japanese speech contest instead? He is not in the right state of mind!" Yoochun added.

"Yoochun hyung, have you forgotten that Jaejoong hyung is very good in his Japanese too? So if they were to go head-on, either of them would win!" Luhan replied.

"But for basketball, Jaejoong hyung will definitely be the winner." Yoochun interrupted.

---

The game ended the moment Jaejoong scored with another three-points shot. "Wooo! Nice game!" Yoochun's gang cheered and they stretched their hands out at Jaejoong but the latter ignored them and made his way to his towel. The three gave one another a shot and high-fived one another.

"Let's go!" Jaejoong said.

"Hyung, why did he single you out for a match?" Luhan asked.

"Anyway have you guys heard about this Shim Changmin guy wooing the law faculty's beauty?" Donghae, who has been very quiet throughout the game, asked his friends.

"Belle Wang?" Yoochun asked.

"Yes, I heard it from Katie." Donghae nodded.

Jaejoong threw his bag and towel onto the floor and approached Changmin.

"Jaejoong hyung, what are you doing?" Yoochun asked.

"One more game. I was going easy on him just now!" Jaejoong answered coldly.

"I have detected an extremely powerful murderous aura!" Luhan chuckled, doing the cut-throat action.

Junsu stared at the sky and shivered. "I have also noticed that the sky is turning darker above us!"

Changmin was still panting on the ground when Jaejoong stopped in front of him. "Get up! Let's have another match!"

And the two began their second match with Jaejoong taking control of the entire game when Changmin didn't even get a chance to touch the ball at all.

---

"Girls! Donghae oppa told me that Jaejoong sunbae is moving back to the dorm." Katie announced after she hung up her call with her boyfriend. "We can now hang out more frequently at the basketball court!"

"We already knew about it!" Rosie chirped as she sat down with her hot chocolate.

"What?! How dare you not share this piece of great news with us? You two shall be in-charge of marketing for the rest of the week!" Susan protested.

"Rosie and I happened to see him rejecting a girl the other day." Belle replied.

"Thinking about it now still makes me shiver! Sama is so cool and merciless!" Rosie added.

"Why are you shivering when you are not the one being rejected?" Katie said, rolling her eyes.

"That's because we are on the same boat and I feel like it has also happened to me!" Rosie pouted. "I shall drink my hot chocolate to warm my fragile heart!"

"So how did sunbaenim reject the girl? And who is that girl?" Katie probed.

"I have no idea! She just handed him a love letter but he didn't even look at the girl and just walk past her like she was transparent." Rosie answered.

"Wow! He is so cool!" Susan squealed.

"But I really wonder what kind of girl will be my sama's cup of tea." Rosie muttered, causing Belle to recall about the incident of her using Jaejoong's name to reject Changmin.

"Psshhh! I started to feel guilty for using sunbaenim's name!" Belle thought. "But I doubt he would know about it anyway! Keke!" With that she put her books away and started playing with her laptop.

A message popped up the moment she was logged onto the game.

[HeroJeiJei]: Come to the Cloud Mountain to help to slay a monster!

[JustAnotherGirl]: I'm on it! By the way, which monster is it?

[HeroJeiJei]: Darkspawn. Dolphin is asking us over!

Lady Luck was on Yoochun gang's side today. They just were resting at the bottom of the mountain when this high-level monster decided to take its stolen loots and throw itself into their arms.

By the time Belle arrived at the mountain, Jaejoong and his gang were already in the battle when Jaejoong was busy healing the other three but Belle didn't join in the battle immediately.

[DolphinKing]: Hyungseo-nim, don't just stand there and watch us die!

Belle was very much aware that the three of them were more than capable even by themselves. Calling her in was just so she could share in the experience.

[JustAnotherGirl]: You guys can fight. If I were to join, his attacks would become stronger.

Darkspawn was a pretty eccentric monster in the game. If there were only female players attacking it, it would protect the fairer by lowering its attack strength by half. That was the only reason Belle had once managed to take it down all by herself. But if both male and female players were attacking him, he would, due to jealousy, increase the strength of his attacks by twice. It was only when there were only male players then his attack strength was normal.

Since Yoochun's team was purely a male team, so it was normal that they were not aware of this fact. Hence when they heard what Belle just said, they became very curious rather than deterred.

[DorkyForeheadChun]: I heard that this monster would flirt with the female players. I haven’t seen it before. Hyungseo-nim, can you go slash it a few times and let me see if it does flirt with you?

Belle shook her head and smiled at the request but she still did it in the end. She joined into the battle and hacked Darkspawn for a few times. As expected, her attacks on the monster did increase its Attack strength and activated the special power, Flaming Jealousy. It burnt Yoochun and the others so much that their health dropped tremendously.

At the same time, there were several lines of words appearing on top of Darkspawn's head. “Such a beauty! Why are you not living properly in your chambers but coming out to this cruel world and playing with weapons? Why don’t you join me? I can guarantee that you will be very satisfied with me.”

[DorkyForeheadChun]: YIKE! It’s really... I can't even find a word to describe this! :p

[LuDeerHan]: Tsk tsk tsk! Disgusting much! Let's kill it for a hundred times for that disgusting insult!

And then, the pitiful Darkspawn was killed by their hundreds of attacks. The moment Darkspawn fell to the ground, its body disappeared and left behind the princess’s wardrobe. Yoochun was the most curious, and so he took the wardrobe immediately to take a look but he almost fell off from his chair when he saw the contents.

"What is it?" Luhan asked, looking up from his laptop.

[DolphinKing]: Chunnie hyung, tell us! What is it? If it’s equipment, give it to hyungseo-nim.

[DorkyForeheadChun]: if I were to give it to hyungseo-nim, Jei hyung would kill me for sure!

[HeroJeiJei]: What is it?

[DorkyForeheadChun]: Men’s hair.

[DolphinKing]: ...

[LuDeerHan]: ...

[DorkyForeheadChun]: The hair of the princess' lover. No attribute. -_-|||

[DolphinKing]: Did we kill it too brutally?

[DorkyForeheadChun]: Hyungseo-nim, why are you so quiet? Too disappointed with the result?

[JustAnotherGirl]: Nah! I have lost all my materialistic desire after roaming the world for so long!

[LuDeerHan]: -_-||| Why do I feel that this tone is so familiar?

[DorkyForeheadChun]: Like Jei hyung!

[DolphinKing]: Not really. Jei hyung would never be narcissistic in words. He would only be a narcissist quietly in his heart.

[HeroJeiJei]: If you live with a lame person, you will learn to lame! I cannot let her hang out with you guys anymore.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Haha! I was thinking about the video clip just now.

[DolphinKing]: What video? The video clip for the competition?

[JustAnotherGirl]: Yup! The earlier battle with Darkspawn gave me an inspiration.

[DolphinKing]: Okay! We are all at your service!

[HeroJeiJei]: Have you thought of the details?

[JustAnotherGirl]: Yes, but it's the usual cliché!

[HeroJeiJei]: Let's hear it out.

Since it was inspired by Darkspawn, it obviously had something to do with thieves. Belle's story was like this:

A musician encountered a female bandit in the forest; she kidnapped him and brought him back to her mountain str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter