Chapter 05

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Anyway where is Sehyun's father?" Changmin asked.

"Sehyun lost his father through a car accident and it was also the same accident that caused him to lose the ability to walk."

"I see. He is still a very cheerful boy to me." Changmin paused and turned to look at Belle. "Belle-ssi, don't you think you shouldn't be teaching him to play online game? He is still young!"

"You are wrong, Changmin-ssi! He is the one who taught me to play online game. I never liked to play such game in the past."

"He taught you?"

"Yes. That time when Sehyun's mum came to look for me, she wanted me to stop him from playing too much of such games so in order for me to persuade him to stop, I need to first know how those games are like. That's why I tried and who knew that it would change my perception of games." Belle explained.

"So you fell in love with playing games?"

"You know sometimes life in reality is pretty tough so you need to get out of this reality to put your mind off from those problems you faced everyday." Belle smiled.

"But I still think that playing game doesn't suit your future lawyer identity." Changmin chuckled.

"Changmin-ssi, lawyers are humans too. They need their lives outside from work." Belle patted his shoulder and continued to make her way out.

---

"I'm back!" Belle announced as she entered her dorm. "Where are the other two?"

"They are out dating of course." Rosie replied but her eyes were still glued to her laptop screen.

Belle went forward to check what was she doing and was surprised when she saw the younger girl playing Dream of Warriors. "Wah! You are playing Dream of Warriors! Are you serious?"

"What? I must prepare myself if I were to get that internship right? I can't ruin JustAnotherGirl's reputation in the game!" Rosie turned to look at her friend.

"Let me get on and I will guide you through the game." Belle went to her desk to turn on her laptop.

"No no no! I am not going to play in the same server as you! That server is filled with experienced players; I would never be able to catch up as a newbie. Hence I have chosen a new server and my username is LikeARose. Elegant username like me!" Rosie flicked her hair.

Belle shook her head and smiled. "Okay! Since you have already decided, I shall not stop you. You can always come for look for me if you need any help."

"Yes, madam!"

Belle continued to check out on the update on the Couple PK challenge but there wasn't much update on it until she saw something familiar on the forum board. It was posted by Will.C. "Video clip contest?" She clicked into the link and watched the video.

At first the video was about Will.C and CharleneCharlene fighting together until Belle saw her avatar lookalike appearing in the video, acting like spoilt brat and scolding Will.C for ditching her. "Lame!" Belle let out a sneer and shut her laptop.

"What happen?" Rosie turned to look at her friend with widened eyes.

"Nothing. I'm going to bed."

---

Jaejoong was sitting in the cafe when his phone started ringing. "Yes, Junsu?"

"Hyung! Will.C made a video, inferring hyungseo-nim being a spoilt brat!" Junsu reported. "LuDeerHan is now scolding those users who are slandering hyungseo-nim."

"Okay. I'm coming back." Jaejoong said and hung up the call.

"Huh?" Junsu's mouth dropped open, turning to look at Luhan.

"What?" Luhan asked.

"Jaejoong hyung is coming back! We need to keep our things away!"

"Uhhh..." Luhan and Yoochun answered.

"I say Jaejoong hyung is coming back!" Junsu shouted and that was when the other two started scrambling to keep their dirty clothing away.

---

"Wahhhhhhh! Will.C, you're so heartless!" The purple clad female avatar was lying on the floor, hitting both fists on the ground like a spoilt brat.

Jaejoong shut his laptop with a slam and stared out of the window.

"Hyung, what should we do?" Junsu asked. "Luhan had already scolded those video supporters. Should we just hack into Will.C's account and remove the video?"

"No. Keep the post. We will wait for him to get online tomorrow." Jaejoong replied, and it looked like he has a plan in mind.

---

The next morning Belle was having her morning jog at the campus field track when she saw Changmin sitting by the side waving at her. She stopped and made her way to him. "You don't look like you are here to run." Belle said, eyeing him from head to toe.

"I'm here to look for you."

"Look for me?" Belle blinked.

"Are you free to have breakfast later?"

"Why?"

"Although I have already apologized to you, I think I should at least give you a proper apology treat."

Belle shook her head. "It's okay. Everything is good after a proper explanation. Anyway I already have an appointment with my friend."

"Oh."

"If there's nothing else, I want to go back to my run."

"Belle-ssi." Changmin called out.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Changmin asked.

"No and I don't have any intention in getting one soon." With that Belle began her running again.

But before she could run any further, she saw a familiar figure running into the field. "Kim Jaejoong!" She muttered.

Immediately she turned around and ran the opposite direction.

Little did she know that Jaejoong had already noticed her, and a smile spread across his face when he watched her running away from the field.

---

After freshening up, Belle sat before her laptop and logged on to Dream of Warriors when a chat message popped up on her screen. It was from her sect member, SoulfulYuni.

[SoulfulYuni]: Belle, why are you still here?

[JustAnotherGirl]: What's up?

[SoulfulYuni]: What's up? Do you not know that HeroJeiJei had challenged Will.C to a duel?

[JustAnotherGirl]: You got to be kidding me!

[SoulfulYuni]: Let's go to the duel arena and you will see!

And then the two avatars disappeared from the screen.

---

At the duel arena, Jaejoong was sitting on the platform and playing his zither calmly.

[YouGottaHearMeRoar]: Why is it only HeroJeiJei at the arena? Where is Will.C?

[UnconditionalLove]: He is probably too scared to come! Haha!

[ParaParaSakura]: Serve him right! Who ask him to make such video?

[WatashiwaKikoDesu]: I'm so excited! I get to see HeroJeiJei in combat! Must get ready to record his action!

[DuhDuhDuh]: Duh! My laptop doesn't have the recording function! Send the recording to me when you are done!

[WatashiwaKikoDesu]: Sure!

Just then Belle's avatar came forward and joined Yoochun's gang at the front.

[DolphinKing]: Hyungseo-nim, you have finally come online!

[LuDeerHan]: Hello, hyungseo-nim!

[JustAnotherGirl]: What's going on? Why is god-nim challenging Will.C?

[DorkyForeheadChun]: Don't you know about the video?

[JustAnotherGirl]: I know but he is actually doing this because of that video?

[DolphinKing]: Of course! Hyung wanted to teach Will.C a lesson for what he did! If not, how is he going to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter