Chapter 20

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The afternoon sunlight streamed through the window; two figures were in the room with one playing on the keyboard while the other sitting on the couch, writing.

"I think it will be good to add something to the social system especially for the interactions between families." Belle said with her head hanging low to scribble on her little notebook.

But it seemed like her boyfriend wasn't paying attention to what she had just said.

"What do you think about this song?" Jaejoong asked.

Belle was irritated. "Sajang-nim, are you even listening to me?"

"Yes. Write a report on this for me." Jaejoong said coolly.

Belle narrowed her eyes and threw a pen at Jaejoong, hitting him on the head.

The music didn't stop.

Jaejoong continued to play the background music from Dreams of Warriors 2.it was one of the music pieces that Director Song had brought over.

Once he finished playing the music, he made a few notes on the music score and picked up the pen on the floor before he made his way to the couch and pinned Belle down the couch.

"Yah! What..." Jaejoong cut his girlfriend off with a kiss.

Even though Belle had experienced kissing him in his embrace and while sitting on his laps, this was her first time getting kissed while being pinned onto the couch. It was a whole new experience for her and she could feel her heart pumping rapidly inside her.

Despite of the fact that Belle was a Taekwondo black belt holder, her resistance was deemed useless when it came to Jaejoong. She could only let him do whatever he wanted.

It took a long while then Jaejoong was willing to let her go. But instead of sitting up, he continued to hover on top of her with his warm breath still lingering around her neck while Belle was still trying to catch her breath. It was only some moments later then she recomposed herself and looked at her boyfriend with a frown. "Are you sure this is your first relationship?" She couldn't help but to wonder because everytime she tried to resist him, she would give in in the end.

"Hmmm..." Jaejoong hummed. "Why?"

"Because you are way too professional in kissing." Belle said, sticking her tongue out.

"I learnt it naturally when I see you." Jaejoong whispered ily at her ear, nibbling her earlobe. "And also, I've practised many times in my head."

"Right..." Belle rolled her eyes upon hearing her reply.

After practising a few more times, lunch break was already over. Jaejoong was buttoning his shirt and was ready to leave the house while Belle ran off to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

"What the heck! My lips are sooooo..." She almost wanted to cry when she saw her red and slightly swollen lips.

Belle walked out of the bathroom dejectedly and Jaejoong was already done with his preparation, and he was in the process of putting on his shoes. "Are you coming in this afternoon?" He asked when he saw his girlfriend walking out of the bathroom.

Although today was a Sunday, many people would go working overtime because of Dreams of Warriors 2. Naturally, Jaejoong has to be there as well but definitely not for intern Belle.

"No!" Belle shook her head. "I need a break from you! Haha!"

Jaejoong shook his head with a chuckle before making his way to her and kissing her on the forehead. "Then stay here to take care of our house. Don't go back to yours."

"Ehhh... This is your house not ours! Yah!" Belle protested but Jaejoong was already at the door, waving at her with his back facing her.

After Jaejoong left the house, Belle was left with nothing to do so she decided to go online. It was a little boring not being at work so Belle went around browsing the web until she suddenly remembered she hadn't been feeding their pet tigers in the game so she quickly logged on to Dreams of Warriors.

Under Belle's tender care, the baby tiger's attributes had increased gradually and when she saw her inventory was empty, she went to the marketplace to get some elixirs for the baby tiger.

Unexpectedly, she saw the long-lost ButterflyDream at the marketplace. She has a stall at the marketplace and Belle was surprised to see her there so she quickly sent a message over.

[JustAnotherGirl]: ButterflyDream, is it you?

[ButterflyDream]: Yes.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Haven't seen you for a long time.

[ButterflyDream]: Haha! Been busy with work. That's why.

Belle was happy to see her old friend back to the game; she wanted to ask about her current situation but was afraid to be seen as nosey, she kept silent about it. The two casually chatted for a while until ButterflyDream took down her stall and suggested to do a quest together.

ButterflyDream also invited SoulfulYuni to join then for the quest and the three of them went to a relatively easy dungeon. Originally, it should have been easy to take down the entire dungeon but because of ButterflyDream's continuous mistakes, the trio almost died before they could even complete the quest.

[ButterflyDream]: Sorry! I haven't been playing for two months and now I lost the ability to fight a boss.

Just then Belle received a private message from SoulfulYuni.

[SoulfulYuni]: Guild leader has been in a very bad mood recently.

[JustAnotherGirl]: What happened?"

[SoulfulYuni]: She's probably not used to the guild after she came back. During these two months, a lot of older members left and a group of new members joined in. All of them worship CharleneCharlene and no one seems to see ButterflyDream as their guild leader.

[JustAnotherGirl]: DancingKingofAsia didn't hand the position back to her?

[SoulfulYuni]: No! And even ButterflyDream's level and equipments aren't as high as him! >_<

[JustAnotherGirl]: I see.

[SoulfulYuni]: GillianGillian is still in the guild and she is really IRRITATING! If not because I couldn't bear to leave the guild, I would have left long time ago.

[JustAnotherGirl]: ButterflyDream and DancingKingof Asia...

[SoulfulYuni]: They are back together. ButterflyDream told me herself. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter