Chapter 16

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gossipy forum had finally faded out of the view of the general public after one particular piece of gossip.

One of the male students bumped into the legendary male lead of the scandal at the dormitory; he got so excited and decided to risk his life to ask him the million-dollar question. "Jaejoong sunbae, what is your thoughts on the blog incident?"

Jaejoong gave him an indifferent look and left him a six-words reply. "It is still better than nothing."

At first no one understood what those six words meant, it was only after a careful thought then they realised the hidden meaning behind Jaejoong's tactful yet 'vicious' reply. It was tactful in a way that it proved his and Belle's innocence and the vicious part was an unspoken thing among the females.

With that being posted on the forum, majority of the attention was moving over to examine what Taeyeonssi and Miss J were 'lacking'.

Some people derived with a conclusion that Taeyeonssi attacked Belle was mainly because she didn't have what Belle has.

Rosie peeled her eyes off from her laptop and turned to look at Belle with a suspicious look on her face. "Senpai, how did sama know that you have something? Did he hug you already?"

Belle went speechless when she heard Rosie's question even though she clearly knew that Rosie had spoken the truth.

---

The last few days of Belle's second year ended in a relaxed and yet tensed atmosphere. It was her last day for exam and when she exited out of the exam hall, Jaejoong was already waiting outside.

Jaejoong was sitting on a bench underneath a tree, lowering his head to read his book.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Belle apologised as she ran over to his side.

"It's okay. I came not too long ago." Jaejoong said, closing his book.

Belle didn't believe him because she saw the sweat on his forehead but didn't press further. "We were having a class meeting after exam about summer internship."

Jaejoong smiled slightly with a nod but he didn't say anything. Just then Jaejoong's phone started ringing. "Okay. We will go over now." With that he hung up the call and turned to his girlfriend. "They are waiting for us at the restaurant."

This was when Belle finally remembered today was the day to have dinner with Yoochun and gang.

Luhan picked the location because he knew the chef when he was working as a substitute chef in the campus' cafeteria near his faculty.

"Here is your soup." The tall chef came to serve them the first dish.

"Everyone, this is my friend. His name is Wu Yifan." Luhan introduced when Yifan just gave them a nod and left the table.

Luhan went after him. "Hey, I am very loyal right? I brought my friends here to support you! Hehe!"

"Hmmm..." Yifan replied.

"I will tell them to come more often to support you!"

"No need. I am not the boss anyway. And by getting more customers mean I will be busier. In future, you just come by yourself."

"Okay. I promise I will not tell them."

Yifan nodded and went back to the kitchen.

When he got back to the table, he found that there was nothing left for him to eat. "Hyung, are you guys pigs?"

"Nah! This is yours!" Belle pushed a bowl to him.

"Yeah! Jie is the best! So full of motherly love!" Luhan beamed.

"Don't get choked." Jaejoong told the younger man.

"Wah! Even Jaejoong hyung had changed after getting a girlfriend. He cares for me!"

"Fatherly love." Jaejoong said coldly, causing the other two guys to burst out laughing.

After a few rounds of drinks, the guys started talking about all kinds of secrets. "Belle-ah." Yoochun began. "This is the first time our hyung is in a relationship. It is his first time holding a girl's hand so you have to be good to him. It's very hard for those in the Computer Science to find a wife."

Belle looked with Jaejoong with a raised brow. "But your hyung doesn't act like it is his first time." She thought.

"Jie, I really didn't lie to you that time. A girl really did confess to Jaejoong hyung that time!" Luhan joined. "Her name is Jung...Jung..."

Jaejoong stared back at the younger man and Luhan immediately pretended to be drunk. "Ahhh! I'm drunk!" He announced and rested his head on the table.

"Ehhh... why stop there? Wake up!" Belle poked Luhan's arms.

"It's our campus beauty, Jessica Jung." Junsu continued for Luhan. "She called Jaejoong hyung again!"

"She said she has something to explain to me." Jaejoong said calmly, looking at his girlfriend.

"Is it because of Taeyeonssi's blog? But why is Jessica Jung explaining to god-nim?" Belle thought to herself before replying Jaejoong. "And then?"

"No and then."

"Jaejoong hyung is a killer! He kills with just one !" Junsu interjected.

"Too skilful! One fatal blow with just one sentence." Yoochun said, shaking his head.

"Ya man!" Luhan woke up and joined in the conversation.

"Aren't you drunk?" Junsu asked.

"Acting, hyung! Acting! Back to Jaejoong hyung, how could you treat a girl this way? Do you know how hard it is for someone in our faculty to receive a call from a girl?"

"Jaejoong hyung is always like this." Yoochun chimed in.

Luhan nodded in agreement.

"So what did your dear hyung say?" Belle asked.

"Make a guess." Junsu aniggered.

Belle thought for a moment before she said her answer. "Who are you?"

Yoochun and Junsu's mouths dropped open while Luhan went back to pretending to be asleep. Jaejoong took a sip from his beer bottle and smiled at his girlfriend's answer.

"What? Isn't the first question you asked when you received a stranger's call?" Belle asked when she saw the shocked looks on their faces.

"Now I know why the two of you are together." Junsu said, his imaginary beard.

"Anyway back to the blog incident, do you think Miss J is actually Jessica Jung?" Yoochun asked.

"Most probably yes!" Luhan answered.

"Jaejoong hyung, why don't we hack into Taeyeonssi's computer? It's term end and she probably has a thesis in her computer..." Junsu didn't continue after that but judging from the evil smirk on his face, Belle could already foresee what might happen.

Jaejoong shook his head disapprovingly. "You have to have some morals."

"Hyung, what are you implying?" Junsu protested.

"He's saying you being immoral!" Yoochun added quickly.

"Then are we letting this saga go?" Junsu pouted.

Yoochun stared disdainfully at Junsu. "This is not the first time knowing Jaejoong hyung. How can you not know about his morals?"

"What morals?"

"His moral is that he usually has no moral. Hahahahahaha!"

Jaejoong sighed and shook his head. "They are drunk. Ignore them!" He whispered at Belle's ear.

Belle graciously nodded her heart but in her heart, she was agreeing to whatever Yoochun had just said.

The group didn't go on further and go back to eating the remaining food until Yoochun protested out lousy. "Junsu-ah, why did you order so little food?"

"Wae? It's an extremely rare occasion for guys in the Computer Science faculty to eat with a girl. We need to protect our past but of image."

"Jie is not a girl!" Luhan interrupted. "She is such a powerful player in the game that even the other players have begun to think that she is a transversite. And also, girls are resources that we can compete for. Jie is already with Jaejoong hyung, she's like the third gender here so I don't see why should we protect our image." And then he started waving Yifan over to order more stuff.

---

After dinner, Junsu suggested to go to a quiet club to play snooker. Jaejoong has been hogging the snooker table until Yoochun started complaining. "Hyung, don't you find it a little too boring to play alone? I mean look at Belle. She has been sitting ever since we came in. Spiders are coming to produce webs over her soon."

"Do you want to try?" Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter