Chapter 14

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smirk crept across Belle's face as she typed a message to Jaejoong.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Ayo! Whaddup!

[HeroJeiJei]: :)

In one of the dorms of SNU, a male student called Luhan was choked. He turned his head to look at the person. “Hyung, your wife is unbelievable!"

"I take that as a complimentary." Jaejoong said modestly.

Luhan rolled his eyes at the older man's reply and then he logged off from the game.

[JustAnotherGirl]: I heard that somebody called today to confess her love to you.

Jaejoong looked up at Luhan with a raised brow and the latter knew Belle must have sold him out. He quickly pretended nothing has happened and made his way to the bathroom to take his bath.

Jaejoong shook his head with a smile while he typed his reply.

[HeroJeiJei]: It's true that somebody called me but it's actually a request for me to perform for the graduation celebration.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Woooo! I see.

[HeroJeiJei]: Jagiya, rest assured. I have never been confessed before. Not even when I was a boy.

Belle burst out laughing when she saw Jaejoong's reply.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Aigoo! Are you jealous?

Right after she sent her message across, Belle suddenly remembered something, which she had seen it with her own eyes.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Wait a minute! I'd seen a girl confessing to you before! \evil smirk\

[HeroJeiJei]: When was it?

[JustAnotherGirl]: End of last term. Right in front of my dorm. The girl was giving you a love letter.

[HeroJeiJei]: I think I remember it now. She was just giving out flyers.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Bahahahahaha! Daebak! You received love letters like you are receiving flyers. Daebak! Mr Kim! Daebak!

[HeroJeiJei]: Why not? You always get confessed since you were a kid so why couldn't I get my flyers as frequently as you getting confessed?

[JustAnotherGirl]: Right! Go ahead and get as many flyers as possible! Go go go!

[HeroJeiJei]: Such thing should only be measured in quality and not quantity. All I want is you that's all.

Belle was drinking her water when Jaejoong's message came up. She got choked and fled offline to hide from Jaejoong's cheesiness. "Gah! Mr Kim, can you stop being so cheesy? How am I going to face him tomorrow? I think I better leave the dorm early before he call me."

Right after the mention of call, her handphone started ringing, snapping Belle out of her reverie. Her eyes went wide when she saw the name on the screen. HeroJeiJei.

"Hello from the other side..."

Jaejoong chuckled. "I must have called a thousand times..."

A series of laughter was heard before Belle spoke properly. "My dear god-nim, why did you put yourself down to my level?"

"I am putting myself up to your level, my dear female goddess."

"Psssh! You should be in law faculty not computer science. Tsk!"

Jaejoong smiled to himself as though he could see Belle's scrunched face when talking to him. "I'm very happy." Jaejoong stood up and made his way to the balcony so that his friends couldn't hear his conversation.

"Hyung, calling hyungseon-nim?" Junsu sniggered.

Jaejoong pretended to kick the younger man and continued to walk to the balcony.

"Hmmm..." Belle answered bashfully even though Jaejoong wasn't with her. There was a moment of silence before Belle found another topic. "Anyway I had asked Tencent to give us five mythical beasts in the contract."

"Yup! Luhan told me."

"I will be giving you a female tigress." Belle told Jaejoong but she omitted the part that he would get another item because she wasn't sure if she was able to forge the item successfully or not. Hence it's better not to tell him first.

"Why do I need one when I already have one?"

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong!"

A smirk crept across Jaejoong's face. "Why are you giving me a tigress?" Jaejoong asked even though he knew her intention of giving him the tigress.

"Nothing. The next time we go online, let's get them to marry and then they can have immortal level offspring!"

"Let me ask my tigress if she is willing or not."

"Yah! My tiger is the only male tiger in the game. She won't dare to refuse it!"

Jaejoong chuckled. "That's true."

"Hmmm... that's more like it. By the way,

"Are you free now?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Help my friend kill a monster?"

"Okay."

And then Belle went online again.

[SoulfulYuni]: Belle, where did you go? I thought you had forgotten about me!

[JustAnotherGirl]: Something wrong with the connection. :|

[SoulfulYuni]: Oh! I see!

[JustAnotherGirl]: How many spots do you have now? I'm asking someone strong over.

[SoulfulYuni]: Didn't ask anyone yet. You get your friend to come over first.

Right after the chat with SoulfulYuni, HeroJeiJei appeared by Belle's side. Belle added him to the team and traveled to the entrance of the Netherworld cave.

SoulfulYuni was already there, waiting for them. When she saw the 'strong player' that Belle had brought over, she fell into disarray.

[SoulfulYuni]: HeroJeiJei is helping me to fight a monster?!?!

[JustAnotherGirl]: Yup! Need to tap on his experience. He will be in command for the battle later.

[SoulfulYuni]: Of course!

[JustAnotherGirl]: I haven't fought this monster before. Jei?

[HeroJeiJei]: No.

[JustAnotherGirl]: I'll go look it up.

Even though Belle didn’t like looking at guides herself, she still decided to do it since she's now helping someone else to fight monster.

[HeroJeiJei]: Don't bother. Just get a long-distance attacker. It would be quicker this way.

[SoulfulYuni]: Okay. I'll ask the people in my guild.

As she was saying so, she opened the guild channel to ask.

Guild [SoulfulYuni]: Anybody wants to fight the Ancient Crone of the Netherworld? I need a long-distance attacker and there's one more position for this fight. Who is interested?

Guild [Will.C]: I'll come over with CharleneCharlene.

SoulfulYuni's eyes went wide when she saw Will.C's reply. Before she could even think of a good excuse to reject him, Will.C had already taken CharleneCharlene and appeared at the entrance.

Belle's jaw dropped open when she saw the two avatars appearing before them. At that moment SoulfulYuni has also wanted to kill herself for creating such a combination, her brain kept coming up excuses to call off the fight but she typed this reply in this end.

[SoulfulYuni]: Errmmmm... anybody wants to back out now? You still have time.

Originally, Will.C and CharleneCharlene had wanted to leave but after hearing what SoulfulYuni had said, they decided not to leave even if they wanted to. It would be too embarrassing. Moreover SoulfulYuni was from their guild so why should they be the one to leave.

Belle didn't want to fight together with Will.C and CharleneCharlene but because she was helping SoulfulYuni with this mission and she was the first to get here. She didn't see why should she and Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter