Chapter 01

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

City of Aurea

A team of fighters was battling a ferocious monster when the fighters perished one after another. Right before the last pair of fighters perished, a female warrior and her arrow-wielding comrade arrived and took down the creature with their flawless moves.

Once the creature was dead, the buildings around the fighters started rebuilding on their own and the dead fighters came back to life. As it turned out, the people of this world were merely avatars within an online game.

After the pair had gotten the rewards of killing the monster, the male avatar, Will.C, turned to face the female warrior who was also his wife in the game.

[Will.C]: JustAnotherGirl, can we talk in private?"

The female avatar gave the male a nod and disappeared together with him, arriving at the Souless Cliff.

[JustAnotherGirl]: What's up?

[Will.C]: You are studying in Seoul right?

[JustAnotherGirl]: Uh huh...

[Will.C]: We have been virtually married for six months so I think it's time for us to meet up for a meal or at least exchange photo.

The girl stared at the screen hesitantly when her laptop just out before she could reply.

"Belle senpai! The power had tripped!" A voice shouted.

"Yah! Rosie, do you need to shout?" Belle looked up at the girl who was pouting at her.

"Sorry sorry sorry naega naega..." Rosie started singing at her friend until Belle went off to fix the power.

"Yeah! Senpai is the best!" Rosie sang.

"Remember to check the voltage of your rice cooker before you cook!" Belle lectured.

"Hehe! Araso! I shall share half of my ramyeon with my beloved saviour!" Rosie beamed.

"That's more like it!" Belle replied and went back to her laptop to try turning it on but to no avail. "Duh! Why can't I turn on my laptop?"

"Errr... Senpai..." Rosie began and the latter looked at her friend with a raised brow. "I have something to confess."

Belle gestured her friend to continue.

"I dropped your laptop last week when I was trying to look for my notebook." Rosie said with a sheepish smile as she put the bowl of ramyeon in front of Belle.

Belle stared at her roommate for a few seconds before she let out a loud sigh. "Rosie ah Rosie, when can you not cause any more trouble for me?"

"Mianhae... I didn't drop it on purpose."

"Just now Will.C was asking for a meet-up and then my laptop out before I could even reply him, he would definitely think that I was trying to avoid him." Belle muttered.

"Oh no! What have I done?" Rosie gasped.

"It's okay! Maybe it's fate!" Belle shrugged. "Anyway I am not comfortable in meeting him or even exchange photo with him, just let him think whatever he want! But you are going to the service centre with me later to fix my laptop!"

"What?" Rosie pouted.

"Don't what me? Be glad that I didn't ask you to pay for the repair."

"Oooooookay."

---

After their meal, the two girls headed out of their dormitory to service Belle's laptop when they saw girls gushing at a billboard. "Kyaa! Jaejoong sunbae is going to play in the upcoming basketball game!" The girls squealed excitedly, pointing at the billboard.

Rosie quickly pulled Belle to the billboard. "Wah! Jaejoong sama is coming for the game! Yeah yeah yeah! We can finally see the male god playing!" Rosie cheered.

"It may be a false alarm. Had you forgotten about the past games?" Belle said and looked at her friend with a raised brow.

"Don't care! We must grab every single opportunity to see our male god before he graduate! We should go watch the game just in case sama decided to come and give us a surprise."

"Haha! Like he know who we are!" Belle replied, sticking her tongue out at her friend.

"You never know, senpai! You never know!"

"Ya ya! I never know and I never want to know! Can we go now?"

"Araso! Araso! But you must promise to come with us to the game." Rosie held her pinky out at her friend.

"Yes yes! I promise!" Belle smiled and locked her pinky with Rosie's one.

---

"Fany-ah, do you think this will work?" A girl asked her brown-haired friend.

"Jessica Jung, do you have trust issue with me?" Tiffany put her hands on her hips and looked angrily at her friend.

"I don't mean that but do you think Jaejoong sunbae will come to fix my laptop?" Jessica asked.

"I have already told his friend to get him to come over. I'm sure he will come." Tiffany assured her friend and the two girls went into the computer store to get whatever they wanted.

"Sajang-nim, how much is this sound card?" Tiffany asked.

"350,000KRW." The shop owner replied.

"What? 350,000 for one sound card? Sajang-nim, can you give us discount?" Tiffany asked.

"Sorry, there is no discount in this shop as all items are sold at a fixed price." The shop owner said coldly.

"Sajang-nim, we can get this kind of sound card at a much lower price online so why are you marking the price so high?" Another voice said and it was none the other than, Belle.

She overheard the conversation when she was entering into the shop.

"Then go buy it online." The shop owner told them.

"You opened your shop in the campus so shouldn't students entitle to get these items at student price?" Belle questioned.

Tiffany and Jessica turned to see Belle and Rosie standing next to them when Tiffany leant closer to whisper to Jessica. "That girl next to you is Belle Wang."

The shop owner went silent for a few seconds and when he was about to argue back, Jessica held her hand out to stop the shop owner from talking further. "I'll take this sound card." Jessica said, taking out her credit card to pay for the sound card. "The main purpose of starting a business is to earn money so I don't see why should I stop sajang-nim from earning my money." Jessica turned to look at Belle with a smug look on her face.

"Hey, we are trying..." Belle pulled Rosie out of the shop. "Senpai, why did you pull me out of the shop?" Rosie scolded her friend. "I need to give her a piece of my mind!"

"Isn't it obvious that she is trying to tell us not to poke our nose into her business?"

"But we are trying to help her, why is she so arrogant? So what if she is the campus beauty, that doesn't give her the right to be so arrogant!" Rosie ranted. "She must be jealous of you for contesting in the university beauty campaign so she's using this chance to get back on you for almost thrashing her in the contest!"

"Whatever!" Belle looked at her watch and let out a rather loud gasp. "Oh ! I'm running late! Rosie, help me bring my laptop to the service centre! I need to go to the internet cafe because I have an appointment!" Belle said as she handed her laptop to her friend.

"What! Fighting with those stupid geeks again?" Rosie asked.

"Hehe! The geeks send me an invitation to PK with them so since people want to court their own deaths, shouldn't I be kind enough to grant them their wish?" Belle smirked.

"Tsk tsk tsk! Senpai, you are sooooo evil! No wonder you are still single!"

"Hahaha! If you are so kind, then why are you still single too?" Rosie's eyes went wide at Belle's remark and the latter simply mocked her a salute, and ran out of the campus gate before her friend could lash at her.

"Senpai, what did you just say?"

---

"Jaejoong-ah, how's your company coming up?" A man with moustache asked.

"Going pretty smoothly." The young man in jet-black hair replied as he sipped his tea while his eyes were on the chessboard.

"Why don't we do it this way? If you manage to win samchon this round, I will let you have this internet cafe so that you can convert it to your company. How is it?" The man smiled.

"We shall see." Jaejoong flashed his uncle a smile and placed a chess piece on the board.

---

At the same time, Belle had arrived at the internet cafe, logged into her account and began her match with a fellow player.

[IAmTheKingOfTheWorld]: JustAnotherGirl, you are late! I thought you have decided to back out from this duel.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Cut the crap and start the duel! No time to waste!

[IAmTheKingOfTheWorld]: Fine! Let's start!

With that the two avatars began fighting with one another.

At the other side of the cafe, Jaejoong came out from a room with his uncle and the older man couldn't stop laughing. "Aigoo! Your chess playing skill had long exceeded my level! It's time for samchon to retire! So where do you want to renovate this place?"

"Samchon, you can still keep your internet cafe. I have already rented a place on my own and renovation is already in progress." Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter