Chapter 1: Who Are You?

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jagi? You wake up? Jagi?”

Chanhee opened her eyes slowly... her eyes squinted bit by bit to adjust to the surrounding light. She kept hearing someone, a man calling her name asked her to wake up? Why?

As she tried to open her eyes fully, suddenly a few people with white coats surround her with tools that she failed to recognise.

 

“Yeah mom, she finally opened her eyes…. The doctors are checking on her right now… Yes please bring them later mom. Thank you, mom. Bye.”

Minsoo smiled happily as the tears slowly flowing out from his eyes like a waterfall. The moment that he has to wait for almost 2 years finally happen! His wife finally woke up from her coma state! “Thank you, God for showing me that there are still happiness for me and my twins.”

After calmed himself, he entered his wife’s hospital room and he saw his wife stared blankly at him as she sat on the bed. Minsoo showed her a smile, “Hi, Chanhee.” He approached her but he confused. Why she doesn’t seem happy with his presence? Why she is so reaction…less?

“Sir, I’m sorry but who are you?”

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Bang but Chanhee ssi is suffered from Retrograde amnesia. This amnesia is the inability to retrieve information that was acquired before a particular date, usually the date of an accident or operation that means she doesn’t remember what happen a few years before the accident happen. Maybe she doesn’t even remember you, Mr Bang. Once again, I’m sorry.”

 

Chanhee has amnesia? How about the twins? How about Haneul and Hayoung? Their own mom doesn’t remember them, how must they feel? Minsoo cried again. It is Weird right? A few years back then he was a cold man, heartless, ruthless until he almost has no friend except for his cousin. He never cried, never showed his tears. But, after knowing Chanhee, he doesn’t know why and how but Chanhee brings out the emotion in him. Love, happy, sad, confused. All came in him once he saw Chanhee. So, why should he live if Chanhee doesn’t remember him?

“Minsoo, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter