Blooming

zhīzi- Gardenia

Jackson hid his feelings whenever he was in Korea, only BamBam knew it from the beginning, and as a good friend he kept it to himself. In China He Jiong gege knew it too and tried his best to keep Jackson with a smile upon his lips. Jackson was grateful for having such understanding friends. The weight of one sided love and Hanahaki was more bearable with them.

 

Journey entry #21

I’m so ed up! People will hate me if they find out, what am I going to do? I’m ruining the best friendship I have ever had in my whole life. What about Got7? If I make a move I can break our team, our stability will fly out of the window. Ah!!! JiaJia such an idiot!! This is wrong in all levels!!! What about ahgases?? They’ll surely hate me!! And JYP hyung?? he’ll be heartbroken since he was the one proposing the promotion of Markson. No, I must stop this, I can’t feel this. No!! It just a a silly stage and this too shall pass. I have had crushes before this time ain’t  gonna be different. C’mon JiaEr!! Think straight because your selfishness is blinding you.

How can you smile so beautifully Mark? When I look at you, my time stops. How am I in this kind of love? The words you say, the body movements you made when you talk. In your eyes that look at me, there aren’t any feelings that are like mine. It’s such a sad thing to know your heart. I know there’s no hope.

J-

He tried. Really, he tried to get over Mark by becoming closer to the other members, by busying himself with music. Jackson wrote every single day but nothing worked. The symptoms didn’t disappear. In fact, they were getting worse. One night while Got7 was doing his world tour in USA, Jackson woke up from a dream with a fever, coughing violently, unable to breathe. He was sweating profusely and his roommate, BamBam woke up from the noise finding the hotel room covered in petals of pale yellowish gardenias. He freaked out when he saw Jackson condition: he was all covered in petals and coughing it was a sad but beautiful sight. BamBam immediately ran to Jackson and tried to soothe him, he offered him water and waited until Jackson could breathe properly again.

Hyung!! This isn’t a good sign, what happened to you? Hyung how can I help you? Is there anything you need? - asked BamBam.

BamBam-iah!! Please bring me the bottle of vitamins now- said Jackson trying to breathe normally again.

Seriously hyung? vitamins now?- inquired an incredulous BamBam.

Yah!! BamBam those aren’t vitamins but my medication, I forgot to take them last night, please bring them to me- answered Jackson.

I’m so sorry hyung, I’m an idiot, give one second and I’ll bring them to you.Is there anything else you need hyung?

Yes, please help me to clean this mess; I don’t want people to find out. Go look for some bags to take these petals out. I’m going to China soon so I have to take some samples with me, the doctor warned me about this before. BamBam, I’m really scared I think this bad news. I’m so afraid.

Don’t worry hyung, I’ll go and look for some bags. I’ll be right here next to you. Why don’t you call He Jiong gege? I’m sure he will make an appointment for visiting your doctor- suggested BamBam.

Yeah, I guess you’re right- Jackson called and informed of his condition to his most beloved gege, he was trying to keep calm but apparently the disease was advancing more every day. It wasn’t true he forgot to take his medicine the previous night. Jackson had actually never forgotten it. The truth is that he had eavesdropped a conversation between Sana and Mark and that broke his heart a bit more, they were confessing their love…