The roots of the disease

zhīzi- Gardenia

。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。

Mark was being more obvious with his flirting game and some people took notice of it- Read it Jackson- He knew something was going on between Sana and Mark so being straightforward as always he made the question:

Hyung who are you texting? You’ve been smiling at your phone the whole day and I doubt it’s only because of the funny videos you like to watch. Tell me, is there anyone important? Anyone you’d like to tell me about?-

Huh? No it’s nothing really- answered Mark with a light pink cheeks and shiny eyes.

Yeah, sure Yi En, you liar!!- accused Jackson.

Well, I- Um, how to say it…I think I’m falling in love Gaga. I have felt attracted to someone lately and I believe she feels the same, it’s a bit strange but it is what it is- said a dreamy Mark.

Ouch! That hurt, something inside Jackson’s stomach was protesting but he brushed it off. He felt strangely sad. But with just one look at his best friend he changed his mind: Mark looked like always: angelical with a special shine in his eyes and while describing the interactions he had with Sana Jackson couldn’t help but to feel happy for him. Jackson wished all the best and encouraged Mark to pursuit Sana, to talk to her and maybe even have a date with her. It felt terrible wrong inside, but outside Jackson put his favorite mask: a smile. Jackson was never known as a selfish man and as long as his best friend was happy so he was.

。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。

Jackson kept many secrets, though there was a person he trusted more than himself and that person was BamBam. Jackson told him about these strange sensations he was having and BamBam put all the pieces together. He was such an incredible friend.

You’re and idiot hyung well maybe not an incredible friend any more. Have you really not seen the big picture? - BamBam asked.

Nope, I haven’t so that’s the reason I’m asking you. I didn’t come to you to receive an insult BamBamie- answered Jackson. He was getting a bit upset.

Ok hyung let me enlighten you: First, You feel happier whenever you hug Mark. Second you always fish for compliments but Mark’s ones make you feel better. Third, when you noticed Mark was flirting with Sana you didn’t feel right. Fourth, you have clumsy limbs whenever you dance near Mark. Am I right? - summarized BamBam.

Well, to be honest, yes you’re right about that entire but still I can see your point- added Jackson.

Hyuuuung!! Really?? Ok, let me make it clear: do you want Mark hyung to date Sana? - asked BamBam

No, he must concentrate in GOT7’s activities first, plus we’re still under the ban of dating. It could be too dangerous if he starts now, our lives would be a lot more complicated- reasoned Jackson.

You’re too oblivious hyung, I cannot believe it! Please hear yourself; you didn’t even hesitate to throw shadow at his imminent relationship with Sana. Jackson I am convinced you are harboring feelings for Mark hyung- said BamBam.

The ? What are you talking about? Of course I have feelings for Mark; he is my best friend after all. I don’t want to see him in problems- defended Jackson.

Hyung, relax. I’m here to help you, not to judge. Take it easy, I’m just putting 1+1 together. I want you to understand that maybe you are developing romantical feelings for Mark. It’s ok, we all have our rights, we can like whoever we want, chill out hyung- said BamBam trying to calm Jackson.

I’m so sorry BamBam, I went overboard. I just don’t think that is possible. Mark and I have been friends for ages and I don’t want to ever change that. It would be shameful- added in a defeated tone Jackson.

I’m not saying it’s something to be ashamed of hyung, we are all humans and we all have our own feelings. I just want you to see the story from my perspective. You sounded like a rejected boyfriend. I want you to understand that this could be only a silly stage, something not so deep. Give time to it hyung. Maybe whatever is going on inside your heart will settle down for good and this is just gonna be a memory, something you’ll laugh about in the future- said BamBam.

You’re right, this sounds so strange but I’ll just let things go their own pace-

That’s it hyung! In the mean time I recommend you to start writing a journal. It may sound silly but I heard it helps you to understand better your feelings and you’ll feel lighter after pouring out your worries, what would you say?- inquired BamBam.

That sounds good BamBamie. I guess it wouldn’t hurt trying it, thanks for the advice I think I’ll start my journal today- answered Jackson.

So now are you taking me to the mall hyung?I mean we can go there and buy you a journal- asked BamBam with a hopeful voice.

Yah! You’re taking advantage of your hyung! - said Jackson.

But hyuuung, you promised you’ll take me there, jeabal??? Pretty please? - pleaded BamBam.

Arrggg!!Ok, let’s go. But I’m not paying for everything, so this time bring your wallet BamBamie we’re sharing some costs, understand? - said Jackson.

Why you gotta be so rude hyung? It’s ok, I have my wallet now, let’s go!!- said an enthusiastic BamBam.

。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。

That marked the day where Jackson started a long and painful experience. He bought a journal and he started to write down his thoughts about his best friend.

。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。