Unexpected First Day

The Playboy's Not-So-Pretty Slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

listen to Everytime by Punch and Chen while reading :)

 

 

 

 

"We've got a nerdy school mate?"
"I wished she's not in our class! I hate seeing a granny-looking classmate!"
"Why is she even here? Only good looking students are accepted here!"

 

 

She frowned as soon as she heard those people talking about her. There's nothing wrong with wearing an eyeglasses for a better vision. There's nothing wrong with having books in her arms. There's probably nothing wrong with wearing the complete uniform. Then why are they like.. they're seeing something gross in me?

She ignored them and just continue on walking straight to her classroom.

But before she could even step on the stairs that will lead her to enter the building, a very awesome big motorbike stopped in front of her.

Her eyebrows furrowed and if it's really possible for her eyebrows to meet, it probably met already because she just saw a big crowd of girls gasping and screaming in front of the guy who's riding the big bike.

Her head tilted to the side. What is this commotion? Is this even normal?

She looked at the guy who's still in the big motor bike. He took off his helmet that made those girls scream louder. And she just covered herr ears.

Once the helmet's off, she saw the guy's.. the guy's..

 

 

"Handsome.." She literally muttered.
Her eyes widened when he faced her. He smirked and laughed away.

Did he heard me?! Ohmy! She gulped and watched as he got out from his big bike. And it's like a scene from those fairytales where those girls split to make way for him.
He's so awesome! Her eyes twinkled and her eyes followed him. And soon as he's gone from her sight, she shook her head and her life was brought back to normal state.

"He's like a prince.." She muttered again. "I wonder what's his name."

 

"Oh my gosh! Kim Myungsoo's always hot!"
"I know! I'm literally sad because it's his last year here already!"
"I hoped he fails and repeat senior year again!"

She listened to those girls more. So his name is Kim Myungsoo... Her eyebrows furrowed when she noticed that they shut their mouths so she turned her head to them.
They were giving her looks that says 'Ew, what are you doing? You're so gross'.

She fixed herself and walked passed them. Wew, that was embarassing!

 

Once she found out her classroom, she can already feel that this is going to be hard for her. It is so loud! It is so noisy.
She closed her eyes as she suddenly felt annoyed that this will be her class.

And before she could even open her eyes, someone already pushed her inside. "What's with the prayers? That you wish that I'll be your classmate?"

She opened her eyes and just saw the handsome guy from a while ago looking at her. Her eyes widened and she almost fall. Thanks to the nearest wall, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter