back in town

Too Much that Time Can't Erase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jiwoo!"

 

A woman around her age waved her hands excitedly as the tall guy beside her only shook his head in embarassement. Jiwoo had just walked out from the arrival gate and heard her friend shouted out her name which made people looked at the two also jiwoo herself with judging eyes.

"You can't shout in public place, Yena," The tall guy whispered, "people are looking at us."

The woman didn't even heard him as she ran towards her long time friend, "Han Jiwoo!" The called woman can only smiled as she got tackled by her friend, pulling her into a tight hug, "Long time no see."

"Long time no see to you too, Yena," Jiwoo gently ruffled her friend's hair in affection, her eyes then diverted to the guy behind her, "You must be Mingyu."

The tall guy nodded and offered his hand, "And you must be Han Jiwoo, Yena's friend who happened to be a famous wedding planner. Thanks for agreeing to our request."

"I'm not that famous though," Jiwoo shook her hand with his, "and no need to thank me, Yena is an old friend of mine, I'd be glad to help your grand day."

 

"It's been five years," Yena pulled away from the hug as she pulled Jiwoo to walk ahead of Mingyu who already helped with the luggage, "or was it six? I don't know, it's been a long time since I see you in flesh. You're getting prettier!"

"Save the cheesiness for your boyfriend," Jiwoo looked back at Mingyu as she held back her chuckles then leaned to whisper in her friend's ear, "he's getting jealous back there."

Yena looked back to her boyfriend and stuck out her tongue childishly before she turned again, giggling to herself, "He made me waited for him for two hours in his father's restaurant, his sister was there to keep me company, luckily. I need to avoid him for a little while, for those two hours of waiting."

"Did he come after that?"

"Yeah," Yena released her hold on Jiwoo, shrugging her shoulder, "he said he had to help his friend to propose to his girlfriend."

 

Ah, a proposal.

 

"Anyway, how are you doing these past few years?"

"I too, got married a few years back, and-"

"And you didn't even tell me?!"

 

Jiwoo turned to her shocked friend then let out a sad chuckles, "I got married, and got a divorce not too long after."

 

Yena's lips turned upside down as she heard it, "I...I'm sorry to hear that, Jiwoo."

"It's alright," The latter simply shrugged off the matter and smiled again, "he's not the one for me...I guess. Let's not talk about it."

The conversation went on as they left the airport, heading to a very precious place she hadn't visit for a long time.

 

"Thanks for the lift, Mingyu, Yena," Jiwoo told to the couple in the cars, "I'll text you for the upcoming meeting and we can talk about the wedding theme and design."

Yena nodded and gave her friend an apologetic look, "I'm sorry we can't be a help,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter