Luhan. . .

ed up love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Sae Hanuel!” Sehun came up to me one fine day, it was during spring, probably 3 – 4 months after the first snowfall and the last time he made me go for a shopping spree with him. I kept the shoes he gave me, it is comfortable and nice for any weather. “Sae Hanuel!” he said when he caught up to me and I questioned him by tilting the side of my head. “Damn, you walk fast.” He fake pant as he suddenly got up straight and smiled “Are you free tomorrow night?” I raise a brow “If I am, why? If I ain’t, why?” he made a face “Are you or not?” I sigh “Nah, I am expensive. Why?” I probe, I am not going to give him an answer unless he gives me one and he sigh as I waited for his question.

“So I got like extra tickets to go to a musical to and my… crush decided to allow us to go on a double date. She’s bringing a guy friend and I’m bringing you to meet him.” I made a face “Are you serious? Deciding on a guy for me?” He shrug “I just wanted to bring you on a double date because of the musical. Are you call or not? If it is awkward, I can arrange you to meet him later and it will be less awkward tomorrow right.” He said and that’s how I am sitting in a café, reading a book while having earpiece in my ear blasting to guns n’ roses while sipping on some hot latte, the dude was running 5 minutes late and I was planning to leave when I read the chapter finish and slammed my book shut, realizing that I might be stood up and almost left when…

“Sae Hanuel?” I looked up and see a guy with doe-like eyes and he spoke with a cute accent as I nodded and raise a brow as he smiled and sat down, he was wearing a leather jacket, black leather gloves and a beanie with ripped jeans and black boots, contradicting his cute features “I am Luhan, Sehun’s friend.” I made a face at his accent “Are you… a foreigner?” Luhan smiled and nodded “My pronunciation made not be good and I may not understand much… I hope you are willing to teach me slowly.” I find his accent so cute and I can’t help but blush each time his brown doe eyes meet mine. “Oh. That book!” he said “I really liked the author.” I look down and realize that I am reading a Stephen King’s book and nodded “I think Finders Keepers is nice.” He laughed “I prefer It. Speaking of that, I heard it is coming out in the movies.” I nodded “It came out before in the 1900’s though.” He grinned “I swear, I think this year’s movie would be a better blockbuster. It will BURST the movie box.” I laughed as a waitress came over to take down our orders “I will get an iced Americano and for the lady…” he said and looked at me as I felt my heart leap, “I want a hot mocha.” When the waitress walked away “I heard that we have a double date tomorrow.” My heart started pounding really hard when he said ‘date’ because I have never been on a ‘date’ with someone as cute as him. “I guess it was really awkward.” He laughed and did his hair did I see his hair for the first time, it was brown and it looked really good on him.

“I was planning, why not we just ditch the double date?” I laughed “They probably wouldn’t want the tickets to go to waste.” Luhan laughed “They probably wished we ditch them.” We both made a pact to ditch the musical and go riding on his bike, he owned a motorbike and it was HELLA cool, I get to feel like I am actually dating a badass kid in a movie as we exchanged numbers. We talked about books and movies and it was comfortable “It’s 9pm, do you want to go? I can walk you home.” Luhan offered and I felt a little pinch of sadness at the thought of us parting but we reluctantly walked over to my apartment and his hand brushed against mine and I felt electricity buzzing in me as it brushed again and I felt my breath caught in my throat. “I actually like spring a lot. It’s my favorite season.” I looked at him and he looked at me and held my hand and I felt my heart beating very fast “It is the first time I met a girl named Sae Hanuel in Spring and it is also the season of love.” And just like this, the petals of the trees started coming down, cherry blossom it was. Season of love and he leaned in, I widened my eyes and didn’t know what to do and slowly closed my eyes as his lips landed on mine, soft and gentle like him. My heart was pounding so loudly and we ended up somehow together. We would hold hands and brush hands and we talked about everything and anything. But it was an exaggeration, was this how first love feels? The thumping of the heart, the blush of the face and everything tiny?

Anyways, the next day at school, Sehun caught up to me “How was the meeting with Luhan?” he asked and I rolled my eyes and nudged him “he stood me up.” Sehun made a face “So will you still…” He suddenly stopped short and left his mouth open as I followed his eyeline and smiled brightly as I ran up to him and he spun me around “Hey babe.” He said and I giggled “Hey you!” Sehun walked up to us and said “She told me you stood her up.” Luhan laughed and rested his head on mine “I totally stood her up and met her near her house and kissed her as the cherry blossom started falling.” Sehun made a face “I can’t believe you lied to me.” Everyone gathered outside and was swarming over Luhan, wondering who the cute guy is and wondering why he has his arms around me or why he was carrying a bouquet of baby breaths, absolutely BEAUTIFUL not to mention. “So are we going for the double date later?” I think Sehun was trying to process how we were actually together – together. I nodded “We are going to turn up, anything just call us yeah.” We winked and took Luhan’s motorbike, my hands wrapped around his waist as I laid my head on his leather jacket and smiled bashfully, it was something I liked about motorcyclist, they are pretty hot.

We stopped by at a place where it’s pretty secluded as I laughed “Are you going to kidnap me, hold me captive? I never knew you were this kind of person Luhan.” He laughed and playfully, lightly knocked the side of my head “You watch too much movies my dear girl.” I laughed as he kicked open the door and I saw things I never thought I would see, it is like a movie theatre at one corner, another corner was a legit speaker and selection of CDs and another corner was playstation, bean bags, board games and there was a last corner where his scooter, skateboard and bicycle stood in place. “So my dear lady, welcome to club Luhan. You are the first and only girl ever to enter this place and I allow you to pick your pick. We have a couple more hours to get you dolled up.” I laughed and kissed his cheek before saying “I wonder how many girls y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter