Cabin secret

ed up love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived the place around 8;30 and sun was already down. We were at a ski resort but apparently… sehun’s parents own that place so basically, it was a family business and there’s another private resort at the top of the hill but we wanted the other resort cause there’s a café there. Since it was 8;30, we checked in and decided to meet at the café at 9, which means we had 25 minutes to ourselves and I wore my coat and everything as I walked outside to the cold “Nuel!” I heard and turned behind, it was Sehun as both of us decided to walk together. It was a little awkward when he broke it “so why’d you decided to walk out instead of getting ready?” He asked and I shrug “wanted to check the scenery out” he chuckle as I smiled “what about you?” I asked and he shrug “I had nothing to do.”

We were nearing the peak when it started their storm of snow, it was literally blinding and the snows came down faster and faster and the temperature dropped a good -20 degree and it was really freezing “I think we should go back.” I shouted and Sehun nodded. Being the stupid one, I started battling against the cold and was sweating, can you believe it? Sweating in a super cold area. “I don’t think you should continue.” Sehun shouted as I shook my head, not believing him “I can do it.” I said and suddenly I feel my head turn dizzy, I thought it was the work of the blinding storm when suddenly I couldn’t feel my legs standing upright and strong and I fell, I fell and I out. “Nuel… Nuel.” I heard, someone was tapping my cheek lightly as I slowly opened my eyes, realizing that my bangs were damp as I adjusted my eyes to the light and slowly look at the person staring back at me as he suddenly release a breath of relief “Se…?” I asked and he nodded, his hands caressing my cheek as I sigh and wanted to sit up but was too weak and fell back down, causing him to be alarmed “you shouldn’t be moving.” He said softly “you fell sick.” I sigh and lifted my arms weakly and realized that I’m wearing a hoodie and widened my eyes as I looked at Sehun who was rubbing his nape shyly “I’m sorry Nuel… you’re sick and you were soaking wet. You needed to be changed immediately to stop the fever from rising..” he said as I weakly hit him, I didn’t want it. I didn’t want him to see my body at all. I tried to find a way to hate him but it was for my own good.

“Jennie already informed Joohyuk about it. They aren’t too worried about us.” Sehun said as I nodded. “Hanuel.” He started and I sigh, I don’t want to know what he wants to say next “Do you think we’re possible?” That it, he said it, he asked. I look at him and we looked at each other in what feels like an eternity “It WAS possible.” I whispered “it was possible… until you got Jennie.” He sigh and held onto my hand and even though I felt guilt, I missed the feeling of his hands embracing mine, I missed it so much so I let him hold, one last time. I promised myself and seeing how he was cautiously watching me before continuing “I didn’t want to be together with Jennie.” I looked at him in surprise “what?” I stuttered out softly. He ruffled his hair as he brought up his legs, sitting cross leg as he looked into my eyes “I didn’t want to be with Jennie.” He stated again and I growl “You don’t want to be with Jennie but you’re with her? Can you please make sense!” He looked at me “You don’t get it Hanuel.” He said, pleading as I shook my head “SEHUN. NO I…” suddenly my words were cut off by Sehun’s lips on mine and my mind couldn’t even work. My eyes were wide open and he suddenly part as the tears from my eyes started streaming down “Oh .” He curse and wipes my face with his thumb “why..” he asked “why is your beautiful face crying for me?” His voice so soft as he leaned his forehead on mine.

I was crying and I kept hitting him, his chest. My fist banging on to it as he said something that made me cry even harder. “I’m sorry for not coming to you earlier.” I cried and continued hitting him as he hugged me, leaning in for another kiss. We sat on the bed, cuddling and I wished we didn’t have to go back to the cruel reality in which I have to see him and Jennie acting all cute and couple-y. “Nuel…” Sehun said as I looked at him behind, he was lying down with me on top of him, his legs spread out to give my legs space and I was playing with his fingers after all the crying and kissing, I guess we naturally cuddled. “Joo seems to like you.” He said with clenched jaws as I laughed, ready to tease. “What? You’re jealous?” I raised a brow and he growl lowly “I’m super jealous. Don’t like him back.” He clenched his jaw as I rolled my eyes “no Sehun. I’ll fall in love with him.” Sehun look like he’s ready to fight back when I finished what I was going to say “When you’re not around.” I grinned playfully and he rolled his eyes dramatically and punched my shoulder as I laugh. “You’re so beautiful, it’s so mind blowing.” I rolled my eyes dramatically “Obviously Oh Sehun. I’m Sae Hanuel, I’m supposed to be beautiful.” He rolled his eyes and flicked my forehead as I whined “my forehead hurts!” I frowned “I’m sick!” I replied and he laughed and kiss my temple “better?” He ask and my lips curl up into a smile as he grinned.

It was so pure, it was so simple, it was like a dream and I didn’t want to wake up but everyone knows, once the storm clears, he goes back to being Jennie’s oh so perfect boyfriend while I go back to being the single bubbly Sae Hanuel. “I don’t want this moment to end.” I said a while after, whispering, it’s 1am and we should be sleeping soon, I was wrapped in Sehun’s arms as Sehun nodded “I wish it wouldn’t end too.” He said silently before kissing my forehead “I’m sorry Nuel… I didn’t want to do this to you.” I looked at him “why did you do this to me then?” He sigh “My parents forced me to date Jennie. She got hooked on me from interest.” He sigh again and hugged me closer as my eyes were lined with tears “I’m sorry.” He kissed my eyes repeatedly until the tears were gone. I look at him, we were holding hands and he was holding me so delicately as I smiled sadly and pulled away, the warmth suddenly turned icy cold “I don’t want Jennie to misunderstand.” I softly whisper before saying “goodnight Sehun.” And I turned my back onto him and fell asleep as I heard him sigh to himself. I frowned and played with my own fingers underneath the blanket. I crossed a dangerous path and I fell too deep and now that Jennie and Joo isn’t around, we are back to how we used to act befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter