CHAPTER 20

BEHIND THIS MASK

It's been a while T^T I've missed this! And I'm soooo sorry for taking too long to update.. orz

WARNING: This story is soooo soooo sooooo different from what I intended it to be... *cries* I still hope you'd continue reading~

I love you guys TuT Thanks for subscribing and waiting

~ ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~` 

 

Byuhghee just ended his last subject when he decided to invite Cheun Ah for a light snack. It’s been almost 4 month since they became bestfriends that he often times wanted to be more than that. He was too comfortable around her that their skinship was almost inevitable.

His phone rang before he even got on his bike so he answered it. It was about a minute or two before he got off the phone. It was his mother, asking him to drop by the café. In less than 10 minutes, he got to the place.

“Hey mom. It’s been a while since you last came here.” As soon as he saw his mom, he gave her a peck on the cheek and sat beside her.

“You know, work. By the way, Cheun Ah has done real well in her oral defense last week. As a reward, I gave her the day off the day after.” His mom started to talk about how her defense went. He couldn’t set aside feeling proud of his “bestfriend”.

“I actually took her out during her day off. We went for some bibimbap, her favorite. I said I’ll be treating her for a job well done. I‘m a very proud bestfriend.” Yes, that’s just what they are for now.

“GO baby, what can you say about Cheun Ah? Do you like her?” He was taken aback by his mother’s sudden question. Their mother could really be random and abrupt sometimes.

“She’s really beautiful mom. No doubt about that. She’s caring, sweet, intelligent, kind-hearted, and tough. And yes, I do like her, more than a bestfriend.” He knows that lying to his mom would get him nowhere so he decided to answer with all honesty.

His mother gave him a teasing smile. She likes Cheun Ah really much. She reminds her of herself when she was her age, and she believe that she’s the right girl for their son, Byunghee.

“Now that’s settled, you have my permission to court her. But, there is a big but. Let her finish her final thesis and get her Suma laude medal. As for you, young man, get yours.” Mrs. Yang chuckled as she saw his son’s priceless jaw-drop expression.

 

SU’S ANNUAL SCHOOL FESTIVAL

 

Today is the school festival and the day that Mireu’s school band will be debuting. She was practicing her lines when a familiar couple made their way towards her.

“Junnie, Seungie! I missed you guys.” She waved at them and gave them a hug each. It’s been a long time since they last hang out due to her band practice and other school activities.

“We missed you too baby Mireu~ Specially me!” Hyunseung gave her another hug that made her laugh. They really know how to lessen her uneasiness due to the upcoming performance.

“Good luck on your performance baby. I’ll be rooting for you.” Mireu’s heartbeat grew faster when she heard his voice.

“Thank you sunbae-nim. I’ll be doing my best.” She managed to reply amidst her giddy feeling.

“Enough with the sunbae-nim. You should have been calling me Seungho oppa already. I’m your future brother-in-law anyway.” Seungho winked at her, almost making her heart melt.

 I really like Seungho oppa..But I guess I’ll always be his little sister..

 

Yup, they have all met each other. It was two weeks ago when they celebrated Seobie’s congratulatory party. The party was held at an expensive restaurant, courtesy of Seobie’s very proud boyfriend. Yes, you heard it, boyfriend. How? Let’s go there some other time ^^v