CHAPTER 18

BEHIND THIS MASK

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH MIREU'S NOTEBOOK...

 

Mireu auditioned for SU's band as a rapper. Ever since she was young, rapping had been her forte.

Today was the callbacks and MIreu made it. She went to the auditorium and left her things at their classroom.

Seungho happened to be passing by the freshmen buliding when he saw her heading out.

He entered their room and looked at the stuff she left. He saw a notebook which looks like his. He smiled a playful grin and left the room.

He went to the auditorium and sat on one of the chairs and watched the callbacks. He was waiting for her to turn to perform.

He was amazed at how good she was at rapping. She even gained a standing ovation from the judges and the audience including him.

Who knew  the USC president and future owner of the school was such a fanboy.

 

"You did a good job Freshie." He said, ruffling Mireu's hair.

"Eh? Since when did we become this close sunbae-nim? She said, looking confused.

"Let's see. You bumped me twice before already. Then I saved you from those guys during the welcome party. And, I happen to see you have the same notebook as me. So, yeah. We're pretty close already." Seungho laughed and left her.

"Sunbae-nim is weird. But he's so good looking." She said dreamily.

Yah! Pabo Mireu! Have you gone mad?! She scolded herself.

 

She went back to their classroom after the callbacks. She was really happy that she got in the band. Their first gig will be a week from now. They'll be debuting at the school festival. She was fixing her stuff when she found that her notebook was missing. She remembered Seungho carrying the "same" notebook. She thought for a while, but dismissed it at once. Since it was getting dark, she decided to just look for it the next day.

 

THE NEXT MORNING...

 

"You're pretty close with Mireu, aren't you Junhyung?" Seungho was talking to him at the USC office. Junhyung happened to be the Yang brothers' cousin.

"You bet hyung. You like her, don't you?" Junhyung teased.

"As a little sister pabo. She's so cute. The type you want to keep inside your pocket." Seungho explained.

A wide grin appeared on Junhyung's lips. Hyunseung appeared out of nowhere, giving Junhyung a peck on the cheeks.

"So, did Seungho oppa say that he likes our little Mireu?" She asked, more to Seungho than Junhyung. Junhyung told her what Seungho had said.

"I don't believe you" She mehronged and giggled.

She was still giggling when she saw Mireu's notebook on Seungho's table.

"What is Mireu's notebook doing here oppa?" She said as she approached his table.

Seungho told them about what happened yesterday. Both laughed and continously.

"You like her. You just can't admit it to yourself." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nodded.

"I don't know about you two but she's like a little sister i'll never have. I like playing around with her." Seungho said, smiling.

"Whatever hyung. Seungie baby, why don't you tell Mireu of her notebook's whereabout? I'll go to the library first."

"Okay Hyungie" She give him another peck on the cheek before leaving.