CHAPTER 10

BEHIND THIS MASK

dear diary

I'M IN LOVE! I'M IN LOVE! i have to tell my sisters later. 

so, love at first sight really does exist. i thought it was all exxageration, but now I BELIEVE IT"S REAL!

he wiped away my tears after i felt them running down my cheeks. the soft caress of his thumb brushing across my cheeks.

i felt them burn, and i liked it. it felt like heaven has sent an angel for me.

when he kissed me, i was surprised. when he kissed me again, it felt good. almost perfect.

he held me in his arms. i felt comfort, as if i belonged there. as if i'm meant to be enveloped in his warmth.

YES, I'M IN LOVE WITH YANG DOOJOON. IAUS' FAMOUS PLAYBOY. 

 

What really happened that afternoon..

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Please stop?" Doojoon held on to Seobie more when she continued to sob.

He held her so tight that she almost molded into him. He didn't know why but he doesn't want to let go.

He gently caressed her hair to sooth her crying. He slowly moved her away to wipe off her tears.

As if it is the most right thing to do, he cupped her chin and kissed her again. This time, she didn't flinch.

 

He's kissing me again, but I don't feel afraid anymore. He's trying to replace the feeling I felt when he just kissed me suddenly.

It feels so right, him kissing me. I think i'm falling. Falling really fast.

 

After the kiss, Doojoon looked at her straight in the eyes. "Are you feeling better now?"

She just nodded and unknowingly, she smiled. A really genuine smile.

"Maybe, you aren't a bad guy after all. You could have just left me after you stole my first kiss and told it to the whole school."

 

It was the first time Doojoon has heard a compliment like that. They usually compliment him that he's rich, popular, good looking.

It's the first time someone told him, he is a good person. Somehow, it felt nice to be considered a good person for once.

 

"Maybe I can treat you for a late afternoon snack. Just to make up for what I did earlier. Ice cream?" This was a first. Yang Doojoon asking a girl to have ice cream with him.

Usually, it's the girls who asks him to eat out, and for courtesy purposes, he just agrees.

 

"If you insist. Let's go for ice cream!" Another first. Park Seobie, wanting to go with someone other than her sisters.

She is not the type to just go with anybody specially a stranger for that matter. 

 

They left the school grounds. They went on a ride in Doojoon's convertible and went to the nearest ice cream parlor.

They spent the whole afternoon talking and laughing, getting to know and feeling comfortable around each other.

 

"I better get you home. I have to meet my hyungs in an hour." Doojoon glanced at his watch to see he has an hour left before meeting them.

"I can manage. It's only a ride away from here anyway." Seobie smiled, not wanting to get in the way of Doojoon's schedule.

"I took you here so I'm taking you home." Without anymore arguments, Doojoon opened the passeneger seat door for her.

 

In less than 30 minutes, they reached the Park residence.

(you know the rest. keke.)

 

~`~`~`~`~

double update. is it too fast paced??? tell me :)