[A.E.Series] Is It So Wrong To Wish For You To Come Back To Me?

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It only took you one more turn to finally get to the cemetery. But the bad feeling came upon you again, as if warning you not to go on. 'Aish! Come on, -ah. There's nothing here that could frighten you. And you don't even believe in ghosts.' You scolded yourself before going on and driving to find a good parking spot, somewhere nearer to the gravestones of your parents so that you won't have to walk farther on your way back later. As soon as you saw a white van parked nearby, something inside your stomach felt twisted all of a sudden, like you're about to expect the worst to come.

 

'Aish! There you go again with all the bad gut feelings! Stop being a wimp -ah!' You urged yourself to move as your fingers started to get sweaty and clammy as you took the keys off the car and went on to get out of the car. Shaking the odd aura you've been getting, which only intensified as you arrived at the cemetery.

 

The instant you got in front of your parents' graves, you knelt down and breathed in deeply. 'Mom, Dad...tomorrow...would be the day that he...Our Joon-oppa...He will be married to Bomi-ah.' You felt the familiar clenching of your chest again. 'Remember her? Yoon Bomi? My bestfriend from middle school? She...used to be Joon-oppa's first girlfriend...and the only reason why they've split up is because she and her family moved to the States.' You relived the memories of the very first time you introduced Bomi to Joon like it only happened recently.

 

 

“Mom! Dad! Oppa!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter