T H E . E P I L O G U E . (For The Original Ending) .

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here it is guys: The FINAL CHAPTER to this fanfic.
Well, minus the ALTERNATE ENDING SERIES (w/c I'll be making soon).
Before you go on and read,
As much as I'd like to hug and kiss all of you to show my gratitude,
I just can't because:
A. It's too embarrassing for me and maybe for you too
and B. We're all far apart so blame the distance if y'all want my XOXO's (LOL!)
So here goes my virtual X-O-X-O's and my L-O-V-E's to everyone. *insert me throwing kisses and hugs*

Thanks for wasting your time on my story, for loving and following it 'til the end.
I'm sorry if the ending doesn't really suit your liking,
But that's just how it is: I WRITE and YOU GUYS READ ;)
ENJOY the ENDING (for the JOONxREADER shippers)!

And for those KRISxREADER shippers,
You better wait for what you all asked for ;)
I'll be posting the alternate ending series in this story too~

E P I L O G U E

The sound of the notes simultaneously going on to form the wedding march was echoing off the entire halls.

 

I can't believe it had been years ever since that fateful night had happened.

 

But right now, I can't help but thank Heavens for what I have right by my side.

 

My loving wife and my adorable daughter.

 

“Appa, can I go and play with Boris-oppa for awhile? I mean, he told me he'd be giving me a gift from China, since they just got back to Seoul days ago. Can I? Can I?”

 

My daughter tugged at the sleeve of my blazer with her puppy eyes and pouty lips, a surefire way to make me succumb to her request.

 

“Of course dear. Just make sure you and Boris won't go away too far, okay?”

 

After kissing and bidding me and her mother a short bye, Sunji then went off to play with her childhood buddy, Boris Wu.

 

“Tsk, you really spoil Lee Sunji so much, I'm starting to think that I should get jealous of how much pampering my daughter gets from my husband.”

 

After 10 long years had went by that felt as quick as a second, still I can't get over how much I had gone through because of my love for this woman beside me.

 

“You? Be jealous? Nah. After all, why should you be jealous when the two of you are always the first ones on my priority list, even on top of myself.”

 

I reached for her cheeks and pinched it playfully. I can't help it. Even as the adults that we are now, still, being with her always makes me feel like wanting go back to the part where we finally get to call ourselves free and feel happy and unafraid to love one another.

 

“Geez, don't go all cheesy and greasy on me, or else I'd really make sure to let Sunji sleep in our room tonight.”

 

She warned with a mischievous grin before the doors to the hall's entrance opened widely to reveal the bride. The soon-to-be-Lee and also the newest to-be family member, Kim Soojin.

 

“Wah~ I can't believe it took my almighty Chanhee-oppa three long years before Soojin-unnie finally said 'yes' to his two-fold-purpose type of proposal. What can we say, it's Lee Chanhee after all.”

 

clapped as she marveled at the bride. Nonetheless, no matter how bewitchingly beautiful the bride should be on her wedding day, I just can't help but have my eyes keep themselves planted solely on my wife.

 

“And five long years for me to finally experience Heaven on Earth.”

 

I breathed out, a proud and content grin morphing on my lips as I gazed up at her, she who returned my expression with an equally bright smile just in time for the other couple sitting beside us to comment on how we're trying to pretend as if it's our wedding all over again instead of Chunji's and Soojin's.

 

“Way to go and ruin the moment, Giant Man.”

 

I joked back at Kris while he returned the favor by a playful punch on my shoulder.

 

“I'm really glad things turned out this way...for all of us.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter