Our Risky Badass Plans - A Step Closer.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the update guys! :)
Sorry it took me quite sometime before I got to post this up,
Blame the longr eports and assignments I had to make :P
It's longer when I last checked it - AIGOO, why does it seem so short now T^T
Anyways, hope you'll all enjoy~ :)

The rest of the time spent while Hyuna slept was just of Hyunseung drinking bottles of alcohol and you trying to regain full control of your body. After a few more minutes of struggling and deep concentration, you managed to move all parts of your body, although restrained, you felt more mobile now. While you were at it, Hyunseung had been casting his gaze all over you the entire time. 'Putting all this sh*t aside to consider now, 's really pretty. She's also perfect at the physical aspects, smart and brave. Just the ideal girl every man would want. It's such a waste if she's gonna end up as Hyunnie wants. To think she even dared to speak to me with such kind intentions awhile ago, she's really a pure girl.' He thought, admiring and analyzing everything he perceived from you recently. 'Pure...Untainted -ah. What's more fun than trying to ruin her perfect world more my way?' He smirked at the sudden idea that came upon him.

 

“I'm bored. And Hyunnie's asleep. I'm sure as hell you're bored too. Are you, -ah?”

 

Hyunseung sparking up a sudden question startled you. The malice coming from his voice alerted your senses and made you start your inward mental panicking. 'I have a bad feeling I'd not like a tiny bit of what he has in mind.' You shivered, trying not to picture the worst thing that could happen. As Hyunseung got up from the couch, smooth enough to keep himself from waking Hyuna, the man then walked towards you,his stance reminding you of a black panther, making his way slowly to make his prey cave in. For your case, you don't even have to cave in anymore – you're as good as harmless, judging by how bound and restrained you are – there'd be no need for him to exert much effort in whatever he plans to do with you. “Are you shivering -ah?” He teased in a mocking voice as he saw how you tried to keep still and pretend how the drug still had such a strong effect on you.

 

“Aww, the little Princess is scared of the big bad Wolf now?” He went on, finally stopping just in front of you, starting to lower himself and kneel to get his face aligned with yours. “I see how bad of an actress you are at times like these -ah. The drug clearly started to get diluted and ineffective already but you made your fear prevail and cause you to shiver like a cute little puppy.” He patted your head before chuckling. Then his hands slid down to your chin, holding your head still to make your eyes meet his. “You're really pretty, you know that, -ah? Too bad I happened to fall for someone else before we've met, and to think we had to meet this way too. Such a pity.” He shook his head before your cheek gently, his deep and dark eyes betraying the soft and warm touches he's giving you.

 

You cringed at every contact your skin made with Hyunseung's, hating how all you could do was shiver, sake, rattle and glare in place. “What's with that hateful stare now, -ah?” He got on his right knee and leaned closer, “Scared I might do something BAD to YOU?” He sneered, taking strands of your hair in between his fingers and kissing the tips of it, as if to imitate a courteous gesture from classic princess movies. “Don't touch me.” You muttered out, anger and fear evident in your voice. This time, Hyunseung placed his head atop your left shoulder, angling his face towards your neck, as if to sniff your scent in. “Ahh, you even smell so heavenly. I wonder how did all those men last without getting moved by such a temptation right before them?” He nuzzled his nose to your neck – if it weren't for the circumstances you ere in, you could've found it as such a gentle gesture – but what you felt coming was nowhere near gentle; If anything, it would be something close to hostile and vile.

 

“Stop doing that!” You growled before wiggling away from his advances. Fortunately, Hyunseung did move away, backing off to the recent face-to-face distance moments ago. “You know what -ah? What more would fuel up a guy's interest in a girl when she's trying so much to resist him?” He chuckled before his palm landed on your right knee, caressing it like he was afraid to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter