Knowing A Man's Heart.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here you are! :)
Happy new Years guys~ <3

After what seemed like a long while of blankness and unconsciousness to you, you could hear familiar voices calling your name from somewhere.

 

"-ah."

 

"-ah."

 

"-ah."

 

You wanted to follow the voices, hoping it would save you from the hell that's about to break loose for you.

 

But before you could even try for an attempt, a strong and blinding light finally woke you up.

 

"Had a good sleep Princess?" Hearing that sweet and hypnotic voice, your eyes shot wide open. Oh yes, even as you're awake, the nightmare is still here to stay. Instead of replying to one of your captor's questions, you only gave him a glare for a response. "Ooh! Why so cold?" He mockingly shivered in place as you tried to find the strength to snap back at him. However, feeling how your body is just as weak as it was awhile ago, after Hyna ad drugged you to sleep, you're plans of snapping at him was cancelled. “Where’d your fierce and powerful voice go? Not so snappy and brave now, are we -ie?” Hyunseung smirked as he took your chin in his hold.

 

‘Whatever unnie injected in me is really strong. I can’t even move any part of my body...nor can I speak.’ You thought with utter distaste. 'But no matter...I'll try to regain my strength, so that I can break out of here.' You mentally agreed with yourself before letting your eyes wander back to Hyunseung, as soon as you realized he was still holding you still in his grasp. “L...Le...Let...G-Go.” You weakly muttered, thankful that at least, even if your voice came out weak and small...the effects of the drug was slowly starting to wear out. “I...S-Said...L-Let...G-Go.” You glared at him, your voice still as soft as your first attempt at talking, but at least, your condition was nowhere as weak as it was moments ago.

 

“What if I don't? Huh, -ie? What'd you do? Call for your Princes' help? Call for your knightly brother? Puh-lease -ah, look at you! You're as weak as one of those patients at the hospital who are all bedridden. You've got nothing against me and Hyuna now.”

 

Hearing how confident and smug he was, you wanted so much to slap and punch the smirk on his beautiful face. 'Too bad he had to come down to the same path with Hyuna-unnie...he could've had lived such a better life, continuing what he had started to live for – his dream, to be an idol. But he had to throw all of that away for unnie.' You sadly thought, thinking of how this man's fate would come to, now that he had bundled himself together with a runaway. 'To throw away such hard work...there must be a really big reason behind this kind of devotion.' You went on thinking as Hyunseung finally grew bored of your silence and dropped you back to your seat.

 

“If you're trying to read whatever we have planned for you so that you could escape...please stop wasting your futile efforts. They'd eventually go to waste...since Hyuna's nowhere close to thinking of letting you go.”

 

He hissed while walking away from your spot and heading over to the medium-sized couch, where he finally took his seat across you, his gaze never leaving you much to your dismay. You wanted to at least know even a teensy-weensy bit of their plan, despite how much of a greater disadvantage you're at currently. “A-Are...you t-two...really pl-planning to...k-kill me...the-then?” You rasped out, your voice still as soft as ever, but considering the silence around the area and probably Hyunseung's sharp senses, he heard your question, his eyes glinting malice and mischief. “Well, that is not for me to decide. I'm merely here for assistance after all. Knowing Hyuna-ah and her grudge towards you, I'd figure that if she'd ever let you out of here alive, that'd be like a miracle.”

 

Hearing those, it wasn't giving much of a surprise anymore. 'Of course she hates me. Hyuna-unnie blames me for her break-up with Joon-oppa, for the downfall of her career and now, she could be also blaming me for making her turn into a criminal.' You mentally concluded before letting your eyes wander at ever expanse of the room in which you were in. 'No windows...and only one door. GREAT. Makes it so much EASIER.' You sarcastically remarked, hating how the crime was planned and set really well – seeing how you were drugged into submission, trapped in a secluded room and left with a seemingly dangerous watch guard – making your way out is nowhere as easy as merely planning an escape itself.

 

Seeing as how Hyunseung started to let his eyes and attention wander to his phone as he started to play some games to pass the time, you tried to check whether the effects of the drug have started to dull over around your body. Slowly, you took deep breaths before trying to move your wrists, which were bound by metal cuffs to the armrests. Unfortunately, the substance still lingers pretty well around your bloodstream and teases you to a point of annoyance. Your body was still physically immobile like one of a paralyzed patient's, except for the part where you co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter