The Start Of Our WOMAN-Hunt.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE'S AN UPDATE...since I've decided to take a week off school.
Considering how the first week of classes from the 2nd semester won't be really relevant,
I'll be staying home *^*
I'll also be UPDATING MORE OFTEN for you guys~ :)

Since the next day was announced to be a holiday, Kris reminded you to mark the upcoming day fully occupied. “Huh? Why so? I mean, all other offices are to have a break – which means, no work day. Why am I supposed to stay and work instead?” You frowned at him before receiving a small flick on your forehead. “YAH! Why did you have to do that?! You meanie dragon man!” You glared at him, petting the part where he flicked you. “Tsk, you're really SO FORGETFUL. We just talked earlier about our very own private Sherlock Holmes issue and then you forget that we have to act fast and find her as soon as we can?” Kris gave you that look as if he never expected you to be this forgetful while using that as-a-matter-of-fact voice.

 

You could only facepalm and mentally agree with him. 'You idiot...of course. Why'd you even think of slacking off on a holiday when you've got such an important and urgent matter to address?' You blinked a few times to regain your composure before looking back up at Kris.

 

“Okay. I'm up for tomorrow. At what place and at what time shall we meet then, Almighty Boss Wu?”

 

He gave you a confident smirk, one he used whenever he was ready to take on a risky business move.

 

“I'll fetch you at your house around 9am tomorrow. I'm sure Chunji will have the tendency to go all fatherly-slash-brotherly-protective on you all over again, so you better not worry. I'll speak with him alone to make sure we pass him smoothly.”

 

 

The next day, you woke up earlier than expected and rather jumpy at that – as if your body was aware that you'd accomplish a bit for your Day One. “-ie...your guest is waiting...might as well hurry up before he continues on pestering em down here!” You jumped a bit as you heard Chunji's voice reach out from downstairs up to your room. 'He's here now? Didn't he say he'd be picking me up around 9am? It's still 8:15!' Your eyes rounded out as soon as you hurried up fixing yourself up appropriately so that you could come down before Chunji leads Kris up to your room. As soon as you finished brushing your hair, you immediately ran downstairs to meet the two.

 

“Oh, thank Heavens you've FINALLY graced us with your presence my dear little sister. You just don't know the terror this giant dragon man wanted to inflict unto your beloved dear brother.” You gave Chunji a look, wondering why he was acting so melodramatic all of a sudden. “What's up with you, Jiji-oppa? And what's with all the drama going on?” You narrowed your eyes on Kris for the last part. To answer your questions, Chunji hopped off his seat on the sofa and went over to you. “Well, to cut it short, I'mma give you a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter