Things Are About To Go On A Roll.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS REALLY SHORT GUYS,
But yeah, for now, I hope you'd all bear with me~

Chunji had finally arrived back home after such an emotionally exhausting day. When he opened the door of his car to get out, an instinctive part of him seemed partially relieved to see the room beside his lighted up. 'She's home. She's safe. And as her only family left, I'll make sure it stays that way.' He thought as he made his way into the house. As he reached the hallways, he gave your door a good glance, a crease forming on his forehead. He wished he had heard wrong but guess what made him more upset? It was the fact that he head it right – You were really crying in your room. 'I take it back. She's not FULLY SAFE.' He can't help but sigh deeply before reaching for the doorknob, slipping into your room.

 

Seeing scenes of you crying and getting depressed isn't new to Chunji anymore. But his gut told him that something was really different THIS TIME. He could tell that you weren't crying for JUST ONE THING ALONE, because if you were just crying over the same thing, you won't look so defeated in his eyes. Before the heart-wrenching sight of you could get any worse, he slowly made his way beside you, squatting down to take a peek of your face. Despite your crumpled state – messy hair, tear-stricken cheeks and bloodshot eyes – Chunji just can't help but feel a bit nostalgic for a while.

 

'To think I even fell for THIS GIRL...And now...Now that I'm already HER BROTHER...I can't help but NOT REGRET. At some point, I even feel good that for once, falling for Lee was one of the greatest things I've done my entire life.'

 

You were fully aware that your brother is now observing you quietly as you continued with the waterworks. But you knew well of him, he knows and respects the barriers you've set up in between each other at times like these.

 

'Loving Lee ...It made me FIND MYSELF. To hell with those unrequited past feelings of mine. If I were to choose, I'd still be very willing to pick being her brother than being just her bestfriend from years ago. This way, I still get to love her, in a more acceptable way. And even if it's in THIS WAY...I found myself HAPPIER NOW...as YOUR BROTHER.'

 

Chunji thought, a small smile hiding beneath his tightly sealed lips. This positions of you and him dragged on for quite a while until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter