Going Berserk.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE'S THE UPDATE EVERYONE :)

After seeing that news flash straight in front of your very face, you've lost the very least of the good vibes left within your system. Good thing you've finished your food earlier, even before you saw the broadcast, or else, Kris would've just eaten alone. “Now can you tell me...what's eating your attention and happiness out now?” Kris arched a brow at you, seemingly mocking but you truly know how his intentions were purely sincere and all genuine. “Nothing.” You shrugged off, hoping he'd give up trying to know whatever is bothering you. 'As much as I know you have a good cause for me Yifan-ah, I won't let you get dragged into this mess as well. Too many people are getting involved already.' You kept your sigh as quiet as you can before Kris finally came to a decision – that instead of asking you, he'd make you rat yourself out so as to make you feel lighter since you'd be sharing your problems with someone else.

 

“Fine. I won't pester you baby. But if anything else, promise me you'd come to me whenever you need someone else to confide to in case you'd get bored and tired of your elder brother, okay?” He stood up form his seat across yours and bent over toward you, his body arched and his head a few inches from yours. “Just promise me one thing.” He breathed out, his eyes staring deep back at yours, holding you captive and giving you no chance to decline. “Wh-What?” Kris' lips twitched as he heard how your mood suddenly shifted – from anxious to flustered. Taking this chance of having you distracted for a bit, he leveled his lips across your forehead and planted a soft kiss upon your skin. After he finally released you, he tilted your chin up, eyes meeting his the second time around.

 

“Promise me that as soon as I'd find out whatever's bothering you, you'd not stop me, you'd not say no. You'd just let me do what I want. And that is, to help you find your happiness. Okay Princess?”

 

Hearing that all-too-familiar pet name addressed to you rolling off Kris' tongue felt different. Yet, you've made up your mind. And there'd be no turning back now for you yourself. 'I'll not only keep my family safe...I'd also protect you from falling into this chaotic side of my life, Wu Yifan...I'll keep you from getting trapped into problems that I've been trying to hide and chase away all my life. If I wasn't able to do that to J-Joon...My Joon-oppa...Then I'll not let history repeat itself this time.' You breathed in before flashing him a genuine smile. 'I'm really sorry if now's not the right time to totally fall for you, Yifan-ah. My life's just messed up as it is...and now, if I continue running away from it and pushing it away without doing anything to get rid of it once and for all, then I'll never find it in myself to be TRULY FREE. If I were to be asked honestly, I'd rather finish everything else starting from scratch than drag you into this. Before learning to open another chapter in life, one must give the previous chapter a proper close, 'ayt? So let me do as that saying says and save everyone else from this hell.'

 

You finally gave him a nod, the only response he had hoped for coming from you.

 

“Okay YIFAN-GE. Yaksok.”

 

You smiled once again before both of you cleaned up and went back to your tasks.

 

 

* “Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na~

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na~

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na~

 

Ooh~ please look at me, please gush over me

Ooh~ please take me home

 

I don't know my way back

(Is there even such a thing?)


Now this is my spot


I just want to be loved

(It’s not too much to ask)


It’s not~ It’s not~”

 

Right now, the city was up and about because of a certain stowaway from the mental hospital. And here she was, leisurely passing her time along the empty parks at this time, singing a familiar lullaby she knew from an idol she used to kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter