Things Getting More Complicated For Us To Sort Out.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIANHAE IF IT'S REALLY LATE THIS TIME~ :(
I do hope you'll all tak etime to share out how you feel about the story now ;)

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and or UPVOTE~ :D

“Bomi-ah...why? Why did you lie to me?”

 

“Oppa...oppa, I can- I- I c-can explain...Please!”

 

“Was it because you wanted to keep me away from knowing the truth?”

 

“Was it because you wanted to keep me away from knowing that you weren't really THE ONE I LOVE?”

 

“...That -ah is and will always be the only person I'll love?”

 

“Oppa...NO. NO! NO! It can't be! You LOVE ME! ME! ONLY ME!”

 

Bitter scenarios ran all over Bomi's mind as she searched the floors all over the hospital's buildings. 'No. I won't ever let that happen! NO!' She chanted frantically through her thoughts as she started to come across another Nurses' Station. “Uhm, excuse me Miss, have you seen my boyfriend pass by this hall by any chance? Here's his picture. Please take a close look to make sure.”

 

“Sorry miss but no. I just replaced my co-worker minutes ago. Maybe she had seen him.” The nurse in-charge apologized and Bomi returned her bow before taking off once again. 'Oppa...where are you? Why do I have a feeling that even if I'm trying to keep you close to me, you're starting to drift away from me?' She felt the tears b her eyes as she came down the stairs and ran over the areas of the ground floor of the hospital.

 

 

“Promise me that as soon as YOU FIND YOURSELF WITHIN THE PAST...that as soon as YOU REMEMBER US and EVERYTHING WE ALL HAD...YOU'D COME BACK TO ME.”

 

'This . It's all the could remember.' Joon opened his eyes, frustration written all over his face. 'Why won't my brain just plainly cooperate with me?' He huffed before taking out the couple ring from the chain and wearing it in the place of the couple ring Bomi had given him. 'Why can't I just remember all of it in a blink? Do things like me collapsing and getting headaches still have to happen just for me to get flashbacks?' He mentally snorted, eyes transfixed on the couple ring he had given you two years ago.

 

“Hey there Lee Changsun-sshi, I heard you were rushed to this hospital after a sudden breakdown. How are you now?”

 

As soon as Joon heard the intruder's voice, his head snapped up and met the eyes of the uninvited guest – none other than the man he knows as his business partner, Lee Chanhee. “Thanks for the concern but I'm fine. I'm really better now.” Joon was about to leave the area when Chunji stopped him in time. “Now hold it right there Mister Lee. If you don't mind, I'd like to have a few words with you, if that's okay.” Chunji offered, his tone professional and smooth. “Sure Chanhee-sshi. What would that be all about?” Joon turned back again to face him and returned to his previous seat as Chunji sat across him.

 

“Pardon me for prying but could I ask how you came to meet Miss Yoon?”

 

Oh yes. After two long years of stealthy searching with the help of his hidden underdogs, Chunji managed to find Joon. “Excuse me?” Joon was a bit bewildered by the sudden personal question. “But...why'd you want to ask me such a question? I mean, not that I'm offended but...I kind of expected something else far more relevant to our business ties. Sorry about that.” Joon cleared his throat as he looked up at Chunji, waiting for his reply.

 

“I only wanted to know...more about what you ACTUALLY remember. You might not expect me to know much more about things...but believe me when I tell you that I DO know MORE than YOU THINK, Lee Joon.”

 

He then excused himself from Joon with a bow, leaving Joon at a loss for words. All he did was to give Chunji a small bow before the latter finally left him. 'What? He knows...more about...ME?' Joon was puzzled beyond limits already. Another plus factor to add to all the ongoing confusion was the fact that Lee Chanhee, the man he knew as JUST a mere business partner, actually claimed that he knows more than what Joon does, as of the moment. 'What on earth does Lee Chanhee have to do with me? Did I know him from before? Or...does he have something to do with...HER? That girl...Miss...Lee?' This was nowhere near the yet but Joon was sure there were more surprises ready and up for him as he goes through the path he chose to pursue – to knowi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter