Here Comes The Preludes Of An Upcoming Big Clash.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY GUYS FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE~
College is just SUICIDAL.
but since I'm TOUGHER than I look,
I'm surviving~ >;D

Anyways, here's the latest chap :D
I've decided to cut it into two parts since I've seen how LONG I've been rwiting down for just one chapter already ;)
ENJOY, COMMENT and or UPVOTE~ <3


 

“Good. I want everything to be perfect. Perfect for me and oppa. Make sure nothing goes wrong, okay Naeunnie?”


 

Bomi made her pre-event arrangements enough for Naeun to even memorize it even in her sleep. “Well, you know, Bomi-ah, what's with all the preparations all of a sudden? I mean, are you planning for a super special dinner or a post-anniversary celebration for Joon?” She asked, curiosity eating at her mind. “Well, you know, I'm planning to seal my relationship with Joon-oppa. But Nauennie, please keep it a secret for now.” Bomi clasped her friend's hands together with hers, a gesture she usually does whenever she's hoping for someone's full cooperation. “Sure Bomi-ah...And by the way, should I call the other girls to share this precious event with you as well?” Naeun gave Bomi a knowing wink before the latter giggled girlishly in response.


 

Moments later, Naeun excused herself to get back on the preparations, leaving Bomi alone to fend for herself. 'I'm sure there's no way you'd ever say NO, Joon-oppa. I've got everything all planned up...all for us, for our future TOGETHER.' She smiled to herself, gaze stuck on the couple ring she wore. 'Just you wait oppa...we'll be together. So strong that after making our lifelong promises to one another in front of everyone's eyes, not even mere memories of your past with ...not even her futile and worthless existence could ever threaten us by then.' She thought, flashes of her imagination about her and Joon, holding each other as they recite their vows in front of their close friends and colleagues while you struggle with nothing and end up defeated – without Joon and without any bit of happiness left.


 


 

“Sir Joon, Bomi-ah's a bit busy with some private matters of her own. She asked me to come here and tell you on her behalf that you'd better go on and have lunch without her.”


 

Naeun formally informed Joon, enough to tear the male's attention away from his current duties to fully digest the news Naeun had just spoken. The fact that Bomi skipped on lunch was something. She never really did that without informing Joon beforehand unless...something was seriously wrong. “Naeun-ah, did Bomi tell you anything about what she had to settle with? I'm just- Well, I'm feeling a bit worried.” He admitted before eyeing Naeun. “Sorry sir, but no. Bomi-ah was just calm and fine when she asked me to tell you that she'd be cancelling your lunch date. Don't worry, maybe when she's all done with settling whatever matters she attends to right now, I'm sure she'll inform you.” Naeun replied, her full-on facade nowhere near transparent. Even Joon didn't sense how she's faking her stories so much to buy time for Bomi and her plans.


 

“So I'll be leaving you now sir. I'll have to resume with my duties as well.” Naeun gave a polite and steady bow and left. As soon as she excused herself, she immediately proceeded to the venue to come back and help Bomi with organizing everything else.


 


 

Later, just after Joon had finished his meal, he came back to his office, his day all clear from work. Now, instead of having business deals and company investors bothering his mind, it was rather Bomi who took up his attention and ate up his thoughts.


 

'I've never seen Bomi ever since. I wonder what happened.' Joon thought, his earlier suspicions had already morphed into a genuine sense of worry. Taking his phone out of his pockets, he checked whether Bomi had left any message or call whastsoever that he must've missed out on. 'No calls? Not even a single message? Yoon Bomi, what's happening to you right now?' And at that very moment, something in Joon seemed to come up with a sudden realization. 'Ever since...yesterday...no...Ever since the other week, Bomi had been acting strange. She was always acting a bit more different than the usual her...like she's trying to blur out everything else around me...She comes out a lot by herself without even telling me...and now, she's missing out on a lunch date.' He sighed as he tried to shrug off the growing suspicions inside him.


 

'Is Bomi trying to hide something away from me?'


 

Joon thought. 'No...It can't be. Bomi-ah...My Bomi-ah...she promised that there'd be no secrets in between us...And I owe her my life. I should as well keep my trust for her intact. Lee Joon, what's happening to you?' He thought before letting out another heavy sigh. 'It's not Bomi that;s changing...It's YOU. Maybe making the decision about recalling the past by myself is really wrong...and Bomi was right about actually forgetting it all.'


 

Joon felt like it was better to give it all up.


 

He wouldn't want his secrecy to ruin what he and Bomi have now.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter