We Make Our Own Shots And Call It A Secret War.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment you and Kris reached EXO Planet, the mob of paparazzi and local reporters crowded the entire front gates. 'Well, there goes my wishes for a peaceful morning with her.' Kris sighed helplessly before he gave you a knowing look. Before he could even say anything close to an apology, you spoke ahead of him. “Hey, c'mon Boss Wu. It's just a few crazy people who wants pictures of you and your secretary.” You teased, secretly nudging his side, hoping he'd lighten up again. “So what now Boss Wu? Do we face the enemy up front or do we get back to our fortress through the hidden back gates?” You gave him a suggestive smile which he quickly responded back with an equally beaming boyish grin.


 

“You really are such an adventure.”


 

He breathed deeply before taking your hand and pulling you closer, tapping your nose gently, his gaze full of affection.


 

“You greasy cheeseball.”


 

You gently smacked his arm before the two of you recklessly ran to the building, slipping in without any of the paparazzi noticing. “Well, that was quick.” You panted, surprisingly amused that both of you managed the first attack so well. “I must say, I agree.” Kris replied, a bright smile shot straight out for your heart. Before you could even drown in the moment, you awkwardly cleared your throat and nudged Kris.


 

“What?” He raised a brow before you motioned for him to let go of your hand before someone else could see. It might just stir up more gossip, not only outside the office but also within the rest of your colleagues. “T-The others m-might see.” You whispered before looking up at him with partly anxious and nervous eyes. “Who cares if they see? Let them. And besides, I don't owe them a reason for being in love, right -ah?” He flirtatiously shot you a wink before you dramatically scoffed back at him.


 

With hesitant steps, you walked alongside Kris, who wore his invisible 188 cm of unwavering confidence, as the two of you headed to your offices.


 

'It's strange...For the first time, I'm starting to feel like it's okay to let the world know about us...Unlike the other flings and relationships...unlike...HIM...I feel like Wu Yifan...Boss Wu the Great, you're making me see more of the world...see more of what I can enjoy about life...with YOU.'


 

You felt yourself smile as both of you walked along the hallways, not even minding how many pairs of eyes were bulging out and widening open the moment both of you were at sight.


 


 

The car ride was just pure awkward for both of them.


 

Joon can't even keep his mind straight ahead, focused on nothing but the road and work anymore, not after reading the front page news. On the other hand, Bomi was anxiously worrying about how she could come up with a plan to bust Joon's obviously suspicious behavior and any other chances of Joon ever remembering you.


 

The moment the car came to a halt, the two of them got out and headed to the building without the usual whatsoever PDA they usually displayed. As Bomi reached her separate office, she immediately dropped her bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter