Let The Truth Reveal Itself.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SECOND UPDATE! :D

The moment he lifted up his hand that held the ring, leveling the piece of jewelry with his eye enough for him to look like he was observing it closely like a fragile artifact that should be handled carefully or else, history would be altered. To be honest, he was actually thinking of it that way. HIS HISTORY would forever be forgotten and altered by blurred flashes and painful headaches. If handling the ring like a specimen under careful observation would make him gain his memory back then so be it. Joon was fully training himself to channel all the fear and pain to determination and power, leading him to go on.


 

'I don't care if it'd hurt like hell...or maybe worse...I need to know...whatever lies within my past. I'm sorry if I'd be breaking my promises from hereon now Bomi-ah.'


 

He thought before taking a deep breath and closed his eyes shut, placing all of his focus deep within his thoughts as he searched for no particular memory. 'Any memory would do...anything...I just want to remember. Just anything...for now...anything will do.' He thought before the same familiar zap of pain pierced his head once again. 'No...I won't be defeated like this. I will remember. Bomi-ah...I will remember...even if you don't want me to. I believe I still have the right to know whatever life I had lived before the accident.' He clenched his teeth and balled his fists around his head in pain.


 


 


 

TWO RINGS.


 

A RING ROLLING DOWN THE GROUND.


 

AN ABANDONED PLAYGROUND AT NIGHT.


 

THE FAMILIAR YET UNKNOWN PAIR OF FEET.


 

THE BLURRY FACED GIRL.


 

Joon could feel himself watching someone else's life...Well, actually, he was watching inconsistent flashbacks of his past. The feeling of forcing himself to stay conscious was just pure torture, yet something inside of him urged him to keep still and hang on. Every fiber of his being had insisted to do this from the very moment the flashbacks bothered him about certain things...and certain people.


 

"If you say so...but...if ever you DO REMEMBER...will you get to promise me one thing?"


 

"Promise you what?"


 

"Promise me that as soon as YOU FIND YOURSELF WITHIN THE PAST...that as soon as YOU REMEMBER US and EVERYTHING WE ALL HAD...YOU'D COME BACK TO ME.”


 


 

Just when he saw how his own hands held the blurry girl by her shoulders and pulled her in for an embrace, Joon swore he could feel something like a charge pulling him closer to that very girl. That unknown girl who had been haunting his mind. The sound of her nearly inaudible whimpers were as loud as if it came through concert amplifiers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter