Things Would Change From Now On . . .

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE EVRYBODY! :D

"Oppa...Oppa...you're speeding up! Oppa hold it!"

 

And with that, the car came to a harsh and abrupt halt, nearly bumping the post that stood across it. "Oppa...is something wrong? You've been acting weird ever since-" Before she could even finish, Bomi cut herself off. Not in the two yearsof secretly keeping Joon to herself did she ever think that bitter and taboo things from the past would come back and haunt her. Now that Joon had finally snapped out of his daze, he found himself gripping the steering wheels hard, cold sweat appearing from his temples and his head throbbing profusely hard, enough to make him numb for the entire car ride until this very moment.

 

When the sudden realization that he himself almost got Bomi in an accident, he immediately snapped to face her, all eyes on Bomi, who had such an aghast look on her face. "Bomi-ah, are you okay? I'm really sorry, I-" But before Joon could even finish, Bomi had already flung herself around him, caging Joon in a bone-crushing hug. "Bomi-ah?" Joon was suddenly at a loss for words. "Oppa...please...don't scare me anymore. Promise me...you'd stay. You will stay...stay with me, right Joon-oppa? You won't ever leave me alone anymore, right?" She whimpered, biting her lips hard as she kept Joon in her arms, clinging onto him as if he'd disappear if she'd ever let go.

 

"I promise. Bomi-ah...you know I have no one else but you, right? I only have you, remember? Even you told me so, that we've always been there for each other even from before."

 

He assured, gently patting Bomi's back, trying to appease whatever storm is about to hurl up within her. As naive and clueless as Joon is, he knew less of what really scared Bomi a lot. "Bomi-ah...calm down. Everything's fine now, okay? I was just lost in thought. And I'm sorry I almost caused us to get into an accident." He continued to softly speak, patting Bomi's back gently,hoping she'd somehow get herself together and calm down. "Oppa...let's take this day off. I wanna go home. I don't feel so well now." She shakily muttered after pulling away from Joon. "Okay Bomi-ah...If that's what you'd like." Joon sighed.

 

He wasn't sure what bothered him because honestly, that very moment he lost track of things while taking hold of the wheel,

 

His mind was just numb with so many images flashing back.

 

A faceless little girl calling him,

 

The faceless girl whose about Bomi's age,

 

The very same faceless girl who made his head ache for quite sometime now . . .

 

And something just made his entire mind get more lost about all these recent inconsistencies . . .

 

The fact that there was something about that girl back from the business meeting with EXO Planet.

 

As much as he tried to shrug it off and shake the what-ifs away,

 

He just can't help but think that maybe . . .

 

Just maybe . . .

 

You were somehow related to that faceless girl from his thoughts.

 

 

"-ah...I guess hyung's really right. Whatever happens...You two...You and Joon-hyung...No matter what, you'd always just find one another."

 

Chunji soflty muttered as he gently watched you sleep on your bed. 'How funny isn't it? Right -ah? Just two years ago...I used to love you in a much more special way than this. Back then, I think I must've confused the sibling's instincts for love, huh?' He felt a nostalgic smile spread on his lips. Reaching out to tuck stray strands of hair on your ear, Chunji can't help but be proud for both of you as well. 'From the past two years...we've been trying so hard to find him...trying so hard to at least live on with half of our hopes dead everytime someone reminds us that maybe...Joon-hyung...he went away with the house...the past...that maybe searching would be futile.' He sighed, smoothing the comforter over so that you're properly tucked in bed as you slept.

 

'But once more, -ah...You always surprise me with the powers of your feelings. To think...that just two years ago, you had to beat yourself all over for the accident...using the sadness and pain to serve as a huge hurdle you'd need to come through with...-ah...We've really come a long way...You've really come a long way since then.'

 

Chunji felt another proud smile come across his lips. The very moment his eyes met the glass jewelry box that stayed all the way on your desk, its contents shining brightly as if it didn't only radiate the usual brilliance of the quality stones it held, but it also seemed to symbolize the hope that never wavered for two long years – the hopes of a heart that longed for its other half. As the brother who stayed for you in between the dark times and good moments, Chunji knew well how the crumbled and broken you resurfaced and was built into a stronger and much more beautiful .

 

The Lee whose heart never wavered.

 

The Lee who had always waited.

 

The Lee who never gave up.

 

Chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter