Comebacks, Regrets And Prayers.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OOOOH ANNYEONG! :D
FINALLY I GOT TO FINISH MY SECOND FF IN AFF~ <3
AND NOW, I'm resuming to updating my other fics! :)
Sorry for all the delay and SRSLY LONG WAIT,
But yeah...I'm back now AND with a NEW CHAPTER!

Enjoy yorobun! :D
And please LEAVE COMMENTS~ ;)

You were mentally appeasing yourself. 'It can't be...Joon-oppa isn't his only friend over here right? Chunji-sshi...he must've meant ANOTHER PESON...right?' You felt your entire body go numb. "Joon-oppa...Joon-oppa...He-He c-can't be-" You were taken away by the movement of the mob of people. Pushed aside, dragged out, pulled here, shoved from behind - You were lost in the current situation. However, as soon as you got pushed out of the crowd and immediately landed on the dirty, cold concrete, you regained your senses back.

"CHUNJI-SSHI! CHUNJI-SSHI!" You screamed and barged your way into the crowd. You found it totally irrelevant right now as to how you'd appear at everybody else's eyes. All that matter at the very moment was Joon. Your Joon-oppa. The mob started to slowly regroup into smaller circles of affected residents and injured people who tried to salvage something from the monstrous fire that ate their houses and possessions. "CHUNJI-AH! CHUNJI-AH!" You felt yourself yell out and wander aimlessly, scanning the faces of the people you pass by through, hoping that one of these saved people is your Joon-oppa. Too bad, much to your dismay and utter worried state, you had no sign or sight of wherever Joon is.  AT ANOTHER SIDE OF THE VICINITY

"OMO! Ahjusshi! Someone from over there just collapsed! Somebody HELP!"

"Does anybody here know THIS GUY?!"

"He's one of my neighbors. Just help him, please ahjusshi!"   "He must be sent to a hospital QUICK!"

Chunji managed to spot you and hold you back from running into the now freshly burnt houses. "My...My...My...O-Op-Oppa, Joon-oppa...My OPPA." You kept muttering the same words while tears never failed to fall out ouf your eyes. As much as you'd want to blink it all away and wish and pray...that all of this was too worse to even happen in real life, you just can't. That's because no matter how much you'd want to vent out the strong pang of pain that started to eat at you from inside, you just can't. Not now, most especially that all the shock, pain, anger and grief from everything that's unfolding before you is starting to freeze your entire brain and cause you body to grow totally numb.

"My...My Joon-oppa. Chunji-ah...My...My Joon-oppa!"   You cried while Chunji tried to appease you with his arms wrapped securely around your entire frame. "Eotteokhe? Chunji-ah...My parents are gone...And...Joon-Joon-oppa...He's...He's-" Before you could even continue speaking with all the shivering and whimpering added, Chunji signalled you to stop. "No matter what...-ie...Even if things like this would start to bring you down and hurt you so much...Promise me that you won't give up...Because...even before THIS had to happen, I've always promised Joon...even back when we used to be in middle school...I assured him most of the time that if ever he won't be able to be by your side...I, Lee Chanhee, or Chunji, would temporarily take his place." He gently rocked you back and forth as your eyes continued to stay glued onto the heart-wrenching scene before you.

AT S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter