Turmoils And Peace At A Snap.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~.~.~.~

"HYUNAH-UNNIE! PPALI! WE SHOULD BE THERE BY 5!" Sohyun's voice bellowed from the other side of the door. "UNNIE?! HYUNA-UNNIE, do you hear me?!" The maknae kept drumming her fists against the door in hopes of informing Hyuna of how she might become the cause of their Manager-unnie's fit. Due to so much pressure, Sohyun decided to kick the door open, destroying the hinges and knob in the process. However, instead  of spotting a sleeping Hyuna, her eyes widened at the sight of an empty and fixed bed with a note on top.

Hey it's me, HYUNA! ^^
Sorry if I had to leave so soon,
I have to attend to something urgent.
Tell Vicky-unnie to punish me when I arrive,
not now, ARASOOO?

P.S. If you guys think I'm up to something BAD,
sorry to upset you but YES, I am. T^T

- 김현아

As soon as the maknae finished reading the note, she rushed out of Hyuna's room and showed the rest of 4Minute the note their fellow member left. "Aish. Kim Hyuna, I'm starting to get fed up with you." Gayoon growled lowly while Jihyun frowned as she continued reading the note for the nth time already. "She's always creating a lot of trouble for all of us." Jiyoon scowled as she crossed her arms. "I think we seriously need Vicky-unnie's help." Sohyun pouted before she took out her phone and dialled their manager's number. "Unnie, it's Hyuna-unnie again. She ran away." Sohyun muttered through the phone. 'Hyuna-unnie, I think you'll have to face SO MUCH after EVERYTHING that you've done.' She sadly sighed at the thought.

~.~.~.~

"If she's my sister, then that gives HER and JOON-hyung all the right to be free and happy." Chunji sadly smiled. "I guess my first love should, one day, morph into a brotherly love for her." He sighed while the elder patted his back. "Oh, Young Master, I almost forgot, your phone had been ringing for sometime now. You seemed to have left it as you were on your way out of the villa to shop for some groceries, simultaneous callshave been coming. It seemed urgent." Madam Jo informed before she left suit.

Chunji picked up his phone that was left on the table and scanned through the calls.

'50 missed calls, 30 voice messages and 25 text messages from Lee Joon.'

'Huh? Did something happen?' He hypothesized and listened to all the voice messages Joon had left. As soon as he finished all of them, he was now driving his way back to Seoul. 'If I can't be there for her as I wished, at least I should be able to protect her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter