The Back Of My Hand Brushes Against...SOMEONE I SHOULD LET GO.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The doctor slowly approached the three of them. First, he was facing the woman. "Kim Hyuna's guardian, right?" he asked, taking a look over his clipboard. "She lost quite an amount of blood. You'll be needing Type O blood supply. We should take immediate action for now, since her body's starting become weak." The doctor calmly explained.

After talking for a few minutes with Victoria, he then turned to Joon and Chunji. "As for Lee 's guardians..." The doctor trailed off after seeing two boys about the patient's age, but nonetheless, continued after a few seconds. "Lee is not of the best condition." Joon's face got distorted while Chunji looked down in pain. "Well, she's currently undergoing in a comatose condition. I am very well aware that you two know what this means." He faced them with a sorry look. "As we performed some scans and tests regarding the factors which have caused her to fall upon this state. And as we studied through it, we've seen that she have been into a deep state of depression and stress, added with the trauma and all the injuries from today's incident - She have went through a lot and this made her body temporarily have this 'shut down'. However, let us all hope for her fast recovery shall we?" The doctor said before leaving the two.

The moment was transferred to a room, Joon and Chunji both agreed on what to do. Joon would watch her while Chunji would head for the Lees' house and ask for Joon and 's clothes. While Chunji went for his task quickly, Joon stayed beside 's bed, holding her hand.

"-ah, my , please be strong for yourself, for me and for everyone." He held her hand to his lips and kissed them gently. "I can't take it if you're gonna stay weak, just like this." He laid his head on your hand, tears landing on your snow white skin. "Please stay strong for US -ah." He cried.

As or Hyuna, she was also transferred to another room, just across 's. After Victoria informed their company of what had happened, the administrators immediately stretched their hands out to help one of their idols. Hyuna underwent teh blood transfusion and according to the doctor, her condition getting pretty better. Victoria and the rest of her bandmates stayed with her since she is an important 'family member' to each of them after all. They all watched closely after Hyuna until she finally woke up.

"Wh-where am I Vicky-umma?" She asked, slowly getting her eyes to adjust to her surroundings. "Oh she's finally awake! Gayoon-unnie, Jiyoon-unnie, Jihyun-unnie! Hyuna-unnie's finally awake!" Sohyun hollered while waking her unnies up. "Oh, she's finally awake?" Jihyun stood up and went over to Hyuna with the others. "Yah! Why did you do that HAH?!" Gayoon scowled at her dongsaeng, "Tch, just stop it for now Yoon, we should be happy that Hyun's finally awake." Jihyun calmed Gayoon while Jiyoon called for the nurse and doctor to check

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter