Her Wrath And My Fate.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A slap was heard.
 
A fuming Hyuna.
 
A stunned .
 
"YOU !"

Everyone gasped in shock as they saw what happened. "You!" She pointed at your forehead, her polished black nails digging a mark on you porcelain white skin. "Lee !" She screeched before grabbing onto your hair, pulling you out of the classroom. Before anyone else could follow the two out, Chunji and Mr.Sang left the room and being the teacher, Mr. Sang instructe dteh class president and top student to facilitate the class.

"! ! ! KILLER!" She pushed you harshly to the wall, slapping you after every curse and name she called you, enough to make sounds and leave the areas swollen and red. You fell on the floor, covering your face, afraid of what is about to come your way. As Hyuna saw this, she harshly pulled your wrists and slapped your face. 'This is gonna leave a mark.' You frowned at the thought, 'Oppa might know.' You were worried on what Joon's reaction would be. Hyuna thought you were mocking her inside your head so she dragged you by the hair down the stairs. "AHHHH!" You cried in the pain. Hearing how loud you were becoming, she clawed your snow white cheeks, making cuts. You could only hiss at the pain. 'I shouldn't yell for help. It's useless anyways. I'll be done for.' Tears streamed down your face as you thought of being beaten to death by the monstrous woman who is now dragging you on the floor as if you were some rug.

As fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter