The People Involved; The People In Love.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-ah? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

FLASHBACK (Back Inside The School)

CHUNJI'S POV:

I headed out the classroom. 'Guess I coudn't let a day pass on seeing her sad.' I thought. Then I remembered when started to act 'funny' was when this Hyuna girl started to sit with us. Without even a sign of hesitation, I approached the new student.

"Uhm, excuse me but would you mind? I'd like to have a talk with you regarding my friend - Lee ." I shot her a smile. She hesitantly nodded and I started to bomb her with my questions. Surprisingly, I remembered that  mentioned that she knew a 'Kim Hyuna' before. She told me how her life went upside-down ever since this woman came into her life and thrashed everything she holds dear. 'Now that I think about it...Is this KIM HYUNA from 's past and KIM HYUNA in our school just the SAME PERSON?'

JOON'S POV:

Class was FINALLY finished. I couldn't wait to see my . Ever since I heard some girls talking about a 'Kim Hyuna' that just transferred into this school, I panicked. 'Could it be her?' I thought as I walked to 's classroom. As I glanced inside, I saw it was half-empty. My eyes suddenly darted to SOMEONE I haven't seen for a long time.

She's looking back at me.

She never changed.

KIM HYUNA.

HYUNA'S POV:

While this Chanhee guy started talking to me about , I felt like I should be cautious with him or else, he might ruin my plans. He started asking about whether I knew or not, who I am, where I cam from and if ever I might have known what happened to since she had been cranky when I sat beside her. 'She should be!' I thought as I looked at anywhere else possible as this guy kept talking. 'After all, I didn't come back for her just for nothing.' I smirked.

My eyes finally got stuck on the door to our classroom as I saw HIM - Lee 'Joon'. As if my body got a mind of itself, I suddenly stood up and excused myself from the Chanhee guy. "I'll have to go for now. It's getting late, you see." All he did was nod and leave. I didn't care nonetheless. I went over to the door, to him, without breaking our eye contact.

As I reached the space in front of him, he gave me a 'what-do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter