Kim Hyuna And The Past (Part 1).

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Hyuna imnida. Pleased to meet you all. I hope you'll all become good friends with me!" The voice said.



's POV

'That voice...It couldn't be...No way.' I thought. 'It couldn't be...She should be working on her projects and all, not go to school!' I was panicking inside as my ears heard every detail of THIS NEW STUDENT'S VOICE. When I was trying so hard to make myself believe that everything was gonna be fine now, she had to some back. 'WHY?' I thought, still frozen in shock.

3RD POV:

"Well Miss Kim, I suggest you sit beside Lee Chanhee and Lee ." Upon hearing what Mr. Sang had said, your eyes doubled by its size. 'W-what?! NO!' You screamed inside your mind. 'She's gonna make my day like hell if that ever-' You were thinking so negatively of what is about to come once Hyuna sits with you until the very thing justhad to happen. "Long time no see...Lee . How's your life...after stealing HIM away from me?" She whispered the last part, fully knowing how affected you could be once she touches the topic you both share in common - LEE JOON.

"So today, we are about to discuss about Covalent and Ionic Bonds. Can anyone share his/her idea on this?" Mr Sang started his class. However, you were surely still at a daze at how fast the things were happening to you. "Well, I won't be bugging you much in school since you're not the main reason why I came back, right...my future sister-in-law?" You flinched her tone. She had to sound so innocent yet she herself had the darkest intentions in store for you.

The classes ended quickly, as if heaven was with you and listened well to your fervent prayers. 'Finally!' You thought to yourself while forgetting about Chunji, who was probably fixing his stuff in his desk. Without turning back, you sprinted for the door and ran to someplace else. Chunji was a bit upset but anyways, he made you slip just this once. 'She's quite in a hurry. I don't know...but I really feel like I should worry about her.' He thought while a frown started to form on his admirable face. On the other side, Hyuna smirked silently while packing the stuff she needed in her bag. 'Seems like I got through her earlier than expected.' She then left the classroom to look for HIM.

~Where is~

You wanted to run away from this reality right now. What happened back in the past was too traumatizing for you to bear, and now that Hyuna came back, there'd be no way you could take it anymore.



Knowing that almost nobody goes to the school's greenhouse, you decided to head there - It used to be one of your favorite hiding places whenever you wanted to escape the world and think in a calmer place. 'This is better than moping in public.' You thought. 'I don't wanna remember everything that had happened because of HER. It's too painful to even open those wounds again.' A lone tear started to roll down your cheek as the memories uncontrollably flashed through your mind.

*FLASHBACK*



'Today...I guess I really can't avoid today, huh.'  You sighed loudly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter