Unexpected Meetings And Stirred Emotions (Part 1).

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*In The Lees' Mansion*



It was morning by the two arrived.

'I guess I need to be extra careful with my Princess regarding this topic.' Joon sighed as both of you walked inside the huge mansion. "Good Morning Young Master. Good Morning Young Lady." The maids and butlers who were lined up in 2 columns greeted both of you formally.

"Young Master and Lady, the table and meal is ready. Both of you must be hungry, so we prepared enough set of food for you two." The Head Cook in the house enthusiastically led you and Joon to the dining room.

While the two of you started eating, it was silent...or rather, it was TOO SILENT.

'This is killing me.' thought while eating her steak quitely. On the ther side of the table, Joon was silently reflecting on his actions earlier. 'Guess this awkward silence is my fault after all. If only I didn't show how affected I was when I heard about her. Damn it! Now she might think I'm just playing with her!' His forehead slowly had creases as the thought crossed his mind. 'Oppa...I wonder who you're thinking of right now...Is it ME? Or HER?'

Unconsciously, a single drop of tear escaped 's eyes. 'Days ago, we were HAPPY...We just started out as lovers but...W-why? Why does SHE have to haunt us?' You stood up, head hung low, in hopes that Joon wouldn't notice your teary eyes and messy face. 'Make a run for it before he goes up to you -ah.' You thought, even when inside, you were wishing for teh exact opposite. You turned and was about to walk out of the dining room when someone took your wrist and pulled you in for a hug.

"I'm sorry. I was- NO. I am just thinking what she's up to right now -ah. I promise, I'll be loyal to you. Even if I have to behave like some kind of dog, I will. Just to show you how much you mean to me, my ." You stood there in awe upon hearing those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter