He's Being Quiet And All.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not long that afternoon, Joon was discharged from the hospital with consent from Doctor Joo. "Thank you very much Doctor Brian~" You chirped as the doctor gave you reminders about taking care of Joon for the nth time ever since he got admitted in the hospital. Teh car ride back to the villa was awfully silent and awkward. You decided to break the silence. "Uhm, Madam Jo." You started while slowly reaching for her, who was sitting across you. "Yes dear?" She replied chastely. "I'm sorry if we both came with such a short notice. This evening, I hope one of the villa's butlers can send us back to Seoul since the weekend's about to end and we still have school." You weakly smiled. Little did you know, Madam Jo knew very well why you and Joon haven't spoken to each other the entire time.

You safely arrived back at villa and started to pack your stuff. As for Joon, you asked one of the maids to do it for him since he just got discharged from the hospital.

While you were in your room, you were pondering about the news you have just heard. 'Hyuna-unnie. She really came back. I guess her threats weren't just thin air.' Sighing deeply, you then went out of your room and brought yourself to Joon's room to him to the car. By the time you were about to call him and assist him, you saw him staring blankly through the windows.

You lightly tapped his shoulders and beamed, "Oppa! Time to go home~ We better leave as early as we can before the noon comes. We still need to get back to Seoul, right?" He weakly smiled and gave a small nod. 'He's suddenly so quiet after hearing the news about Hyuna-unnie. I do hope this doesn't affect us.' As you thought of the word US again and again, your cheeks heated up. Joon noticed this and lightened up a bit at your cuteness. He pinched your cheeks gently and gave you a soft peck, "That's for being very cute." And with that, both of you went out the hospital and rode your way back to the villa.

"Madam Jo, thanks a lot for all the accomodation and help." Joon smiled as the old lady gave a courteous bow. "As your parents left you two under my wing, I am supposed to do what I am tasked to. And besides, you two are just like my children. I couldn't just leave you two, you know." After hearing such warm words, you ran over to her and gave a long hug.

"I'm r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter