Bonus Scene

Trillins Academy of The Vaeli
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! I know it's been really long. We have both been really busy with life and school so we really haven't had the time to write at all. As an apology, we're giving you this bonus chapter while we work on the next chapter. Enjoy! xD

It was currently 6 pm on a normal school day and Yoomi was watching relaxedly as the boys went at each other in a heated match of basketball after their S-class training. They were all still clad in the academy's training uniform and she had wanted to play with them but then the teams would have been uneven, so they promised to switch her in for the next match. Yoomi had no problem with that, so she sat watching them from the bleachers, occasionally cheering for whoever made a basket.

They were all really into the match, but it was clear that certain boys had advantages over the others, as Baekhyun and Jongdae both pointed out through their constant whining.

“No fair, hyung- you’re like, ten feet tall!”

“Yah, why are all the maknaes such giants?!”

Yoomi giggled, shaking her head at them as Yifan’s team scored yet another point and the two shorter members of the beagle line dramatically fell to the pavement with groans and more protests. It was at that point that Junmyeon called for a short break, all of them panting, thirsty, and tired.

Yoomi quickly got up to get them some water bottles from the cooler nearby, handing one to each of the boys.

“You’re the best, kitten! Come give oppa a hug,” Chanyeol- who sweats the most out of all the boys- grinned mischievously as he came at her with outstretched arms, perspiration running down his neck.

Yoomi let out a little shriek as she barely escaped by running under his arms. “No way. You’re gross, oppa!”

Chanyeol wasn’t the only one that was feeling the heat though, and so some of the boys used the brief break to peel their sweaty shirts off to cool down. Yixing happened to be one of them, and it didn’t take long for some of the more curious boys to notice the appearance of his bonding mark standing proudly on the back of his left shoulder blade, the colored tree looking very much like a regular tattoo.

“Huh?” Jongdae let out a little noise of confusion as he gazed at their healer’s . “Yixing hyung, did you get a tattoo?”

Hearing this, Yixing tilted his head in confusion, not recalling any memories of ever getting himself a tattoo.

“It’s his bonding mark, you idiot,” Luhan muttered as he walked by the younger, giving him a light smack on the back of his head just for good measure. He hissed in response, complaining to his hyung about abuse, but the elder just ignored him, as he always did, and took a long swig of his water.

“Oh, right!” Chanyeol perked up, abandoning his chasing of Yoomi around the small gathering, “I nearly forgot about that.” He stopped, thinking hard about it. “You know, I don’t think we ever really made that much attention to the marks when Yoomi bonded with Junmyeon hyung either.”

“What do they all look like?” Baekhyun asked excitedly with interest as he joined in the conversation, all the while dragging a struggling Yoomi back to the group by her wrist; she tried to lean away from him as much as she could in order to not come into contact with the boy’s sticky skin.

“Ah,” Junmyeon made a small noise, and with a fond smile, he held out his wrist that matched the mark on Yixing’s back. “I guess we never did show everyone. As you can see though, Yoomi’s is this tree.” He rubbed the thumb of his opposite hand over the mark lightly, clearly admiring it from the adoring look on his face.

“What do the hyungs’ marks look like?” Jongin asked his own question, also joining in, unable to help his curiosity.

“Junmyeon hyung’s is a waterdrop, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” Yoomi confirmed, holding out her own wrist where her first mate’s mark was.

“And Yixing hyung’s mark?” Jongin continued innocently before realization dawned on him and he started sniggering to himself. “Hold up, that means Yixing hyung’s mark is also on your left shoulder blade as well, isn’t it?”

The rest of the boys’ heads whipped around to look at the girl and she couldn’t help but to feel embarrassed in moments like this whenever all their eyes were on her.

“Come on, Yoomi-ah, strip for us.” As soon as the words left his mouth, Yifan growled at Jongin, completely ready to scold the younger boy, but before he could, one of the others had one-upped his erted comment by actually trying to strip Yoomi.

“W-what?!” Said girl yelped as Baekhyun began tugging at the end of the academy's cropped windbreaker jacket she had over her fitting workout top while chanting his nickname for her. She swatted at him and he released her, only to playfully wrestle her into a loose headlock and attempt to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter