Chapter 1

You are not my bias !

1. You make me begin


          The news fell a month ago. An amazing event would be held in Busan, where different idols would have the chance to perform for our biggest pleasure. Taehyung and Hwasa rang my doorbell for a whole minute the next day, I opened the door half asleep to face four puppy eyes, begging me to join. Hwasa kept on mumbling about how Zico would spot her in the crowd and that it would be the beginning of their perfect romance. Let me be honest there, my eyes were only full of judgement at this instant.

“Be realist, how the hell is that even possible?”
“Let me dream Jimin!”, she cried, offended

          I turned to Taehyung, looking for backup, but his eyes only showed me treason. I decided to check the line up while they went back to their giggling. As Zico was Block B's leader, I easily guessed they would attend the event if Hwasa's reaction was any proof of that. I kept scrolling down on the website until a name catched my eyes.

“Oh my god!”, my phone slipped off my hands
“What the hell Jimin?”, Taehyung screamed in response
“Look at that! Look!”

          I pointed at my phone with a trembling hand. Hwasa took it while happily humming before a shocked expression came across her face, mouth agape.

“Oh my god!”
“Let the dude in peace already”, Taehyung growled, taking the phone from Hwasa, “Big Kidz? What's that?”
“Scroll down you idiot! Bigbang's coming! Did you hear me? Bigbang is coming!”, Hwasa shook him up
“Oh my god!”

          I could only laugh at his face. Bigbang was the group. The one you should follow and offer your lives for. The one composed of five godly awesome artists. The one that instantly convinced me to attend the event even though idols weren’t my type.

          That night, my phone didn’t stop buzzing. Hwasa and Taehyung were trying to convince fellows from our group chat, they didn’t put much opposition though, agreeing almost instantly to join. I took my computer to pass time, a page was already open. The sight of a lot of writing discouraged me but, at the same time, I was curious as I wasn’t the one who opened this website. What even was this asianfanfics site about. With a sight, I decided to read the first page.

          And like that, hours passed. Days passed. Weeks passed before I decided to write a thoughtful comment “Did you forget to update your story!? Who the hell Natsuki is ending up with!? Imma waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, am gonna crrrrrrrrry!”. With a nod to myself, I put the comment online and crossed my arms, waiting for answers. Natsuki should end with Mark, he’s there for her since forever unlike Dean who should just go to hell. Just because he’s some kind of star doesn’t mean he can have whatever he wants. Wondering, I jumped when my phone rang.

“Yeah?”, I mumbled still deep in thought
“Do not yeah me Park Jimin, where are you?”, a rushed Taehyung greeted me
“Home, what do you want?”
“Oh nothing much...Just bring your ing at the concert hall if you want to have a good place. Man, if you even just want to enter”
“Wha--”

          I threw the phone on the bed and ran to the bathroom for a quick shower. How could I forget? It took me almost an hour to get there, I bended myself, panting once I found my friends. I tried to style my hair a bit and to get rid of the sweat forming on my forehead. Urgh. A bottle of water hit my face aggressively.

“That’s a first Jiminie”, Hyuk restreined a laugh, “How come you’re so late for this? Did you drink yesterday night?”
“Uh? Nah…”, I blinked, “I don’t know what happened but you know what we say, thinking too much about something makes you forget it”, I rubbed my nape
“Cut it. You owe me excuses, you son of a--”, Taehyung grabbed my collar, swaying me in every possible direction, “Do you know how long I waited here, little piece of s--”, he continued his rant
“Wheein, look at that! She finally updated the fiction!”, Hwasa suddenly interrupted, planting her screen litteraly on Wheein’s face. The later only smiled and took the device in her hand.
“Oh my, I have to read it! I’ve been waiting for ages now”

          I thought again of the story I’ve been reading the past few days. The protagonist was actually in a similar situation as me, she went to a concert with her friend when Dean spotted her in the middle of the crowd. I knew it was clear bull but I couldn’t stop myself from thinking that maybe it could happen. That maybe, Taeyang would wave at me and dedicate some part of the lyrics to the cute boy in the middle of the pit, meaning my very self. A pat on my shoulders made me coming back to Earth and we began moving in. It was finally time for this amazing night to take place. Once inside, Hwasa almost tore my arm from the rest of my body, screaming a raspy “run for your life!” before we landed on the barrier. We look at each other, stars in the eyes.

“We made it”, I said almost tearing up
“We’re at the very front”, she completed
“First row is my kind of row”, Taehyung exclaimed behind us and made his way on my left side, the rest of the group circling us from behind

          The light went off slowly and some background music filled the room. It’s happening, it’s happening, it’s freaking happening!

          In all honesty, I never screamed that much before. I claimed coming here for Bigbang but I couldn’t help singing my heart out when the first note of I got a boy resonated around the place. Even the rookie group was amazingly good and finally, here they were. Five shadows behind the curtain. A slow beat. A religious silence.

“Woaaah!”, I think I heard before my right ear was pierced by non other than the Kim Taehyung, “I’m so sorry but I love you da geojitmal”, he sang along, hand over the heart

          We began bouncing in sync with the upbeat Fantastic baby, jumping and wiggling like mad guys. I didn’t even care anymore of who’s my favorite or the reason I came here in the first place, just letting the music leading my moves. That’s when Hwasa elbowed me that I noticed he was there, in front of me, scanning the crowd. I couldn’t react for a second and a half but got ahold of myself and called him with all I had. He passionately waved to everyone but never our eyes crossed, never did he direct a smile to me, nothing. I felt a bit down all of a sudden. What was I thinking, how many of us are there in this place. While I was slumping, the atmosphere changed and the rookie group came once again on stage. A towel landed on my face and I came back to reality after some minutes. I took it off, a frown on my face only to meet an angelic face smiling wildly at what seem to be my direction. I looked behind only to be pushed even more against the barrier. When I looked up again, Taeyang was also on the scene, I had a hard time seeing him as the dude wouldn’t bulge from his position. Is he retarded or something. Once again, I let myself being drown in the music and enjoyed the last minutes of the show.

          Eventually, the concert reached its end. The different groups came on stage for a last bow, being a bit aside, Block B was the one in front of us and I swear I became deaf at that moment. The lights went off again only to get switched on completely some seconds later, blinding the crowd at the same time. Our group took some minutes to come back from our high. I turned around, eyes staring wildly at Sungjae who was just behind. He immediately hugged me without a word, arms circled us right away.

“That was…”, I began, voice shaking
“Freaking amazing!”, Wheein howled, “Do we have to go home now? I’m so hype up guys”
“Home?”, Hwasa judged her, lifting an eyebrow, “Listen girl”, she said putting her arm behind Wheein’s shoulder, “The night’s still young”, she finally finished with a smirk
“I’ll drink to that one”, Hyuk approved
“What are we waiting for?”, Sungjae clapped

          With that, we took our leave, not before shooting a last glance at the empty stage and a light “” directed to crying girls from a crying Taehyung. We decided to walk to a club, debriefing the concert as if someone had missed it. Once inside the club, we directly went to the bar to grab a glass each. Hwasa went on and on again about how there was a chance we cross path with some of the artists from the venue, I only sighed and bottomed up my drink to join the dancefloor.

 

 

  And that’s a wrap. I don’t have a concrete storyline in head, only a rough idea, so it’ll be updated randomly according to pic of inspiration. I’ll read every comments and take in consideration any advice or recommendation, stay tuned. Chu ღ