Chapter 5~ Shanghai

일인극[MONO-Drama]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been months since the first concert. We’ve finally gotten to the second to last concert on the world tour of SHINee World III. With only tonight in Shanghai and the 22nd in Jakarta left, I’m feeling a bit sentimental that my next time performing with SHINee won’t be until late December on the ~I’m Your Boy~ tour in Japan. Minni and I both have managed to grow closer to the members throughout this tour, especially since we will both be joining them again later in the year. Update on Jungin and I: we’re still talking. That’s about it. Well, I guess we decided that I’ll start calling him Oppa from now on, but I’m pretty sure he’s just thinking of it in terms of friends. I should have known better than to expect something out of a relationship that exists entirely through texting.

Anyway, at the moment, the most preparation is getting the stage, lighting, and sound set to our liking because we haven’t performed at this location before. Us dancers as well as the members are taking advantage of the down time allotted to us before we have to go on stage for sound/lighting check.

“Yah!” Somebody yells in my ear as they shove their fingers into my sides, making me jump. I turn my head to see Minho’s fluffy hair and charming face at eye level. He’s bent over to my height in order to tease me better. “Made you jump.”  I shoot him a death glare, yet I can’t help but to break into a smile when he breaks out into his ridiculous laugh.

“You’d better watch out Minho! I’ll be getting my revenge!” I shout as he begins walking away down the hall.

He turns to respond, “Okay okay I understand.” Not too long after he finishes, he turns around yet again to tell me, “oh Cheyenne!”

“Yeah?”
“I think Taemin was looking for you earlier. He’s headed to get his mic on right now.” Minho leaves me by turning the corner. Would it be weird for me to ask him not to leave, but to come with me? Honestly, I’d take anyone along as long as I don’t have to face Taemin alone. I’m constantly stuttering and making myself a fool in front of him while he remains completely cool. Then when I try to come off cool too, I just look like an idiot and can sometimes even come across a bit rude. Either way, he wanted to see me and even sent someone to come get me. The thought sets off a flight of butterflies in my stomach.

I make my way down the hall, taking deep breaths in order to hopefully settle my stomach and bring some of the redness out of my face. However, once I reach my destination, it’s not the butterflies that I have to worry about anymore. It’s the hummingbird mistaking my heart for a tree trunk. The sight in front of me sends me to a potential heart attack. In front of me is Taemin getting his mic on, SHIRTLESS. It’s not like I’ve never seen a man without a shirt before and even Minho has a better sculpted body, but just the fact that it’s Taemin makes me feel some sort of way. His figure is the perfect live model of any shoujo anime male lead and the way his posture naturally makes him hold his pelvis forward creates a beautiful line that my eyes trace at least twice before his head turns to look at me.

“Oh Cheyenne’s here!”

“Minho said you were looking for me?” I say, trying my best to look only in his eyes. Even that becomes difficult when he says,

“Yeah, I was just thinking… why don’t we drop formalities. I mean we’ve been talking for a bit now, so let’s be casual.”

“Okay, sunbae.” My face is still red as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter