Chapter 6 - Getting Used To Our Fate

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how’s everything going on with Chanyeol?” Yixing asked through the phone. “I don’t know hyung…but I think Chanyeol hates me…” Kyungsoo sighed. From the first moment  when he saw Chanyeol, Kyungsoo had a feeling that Chanyeol didn’t like him. But last night when Chanyeol warned him like he was an intruder, Kyungsoo realized that Chanyeol really didn’t like or want him in his life. “Well you have try to make him like you then…” Yixing said, trying to cheer him up. “I’ll try hyung…” Kyungsoo said a little disappointed. “Are you taking any etiquette classes or something?” Yixing asked. “I’m already taking some classes here” Kyungsoo said flatly. “They are nice to you right?” Yixing asked worriedly. “Yeah…..They all are nice to me…..” Kyungsoo sighed a little. Something moved in the periphery and he turned to see a giant shadow looming behind a tree. “I’m really worried about you Soo… If anything happens please do tell me…and don’t give up okay?” Yixing said, concerned. “Don’t worry Yixing hyung… I’m Do Kyungsoo! I definitely won’t give up!” Kyungsoo said, trying to cheer the older man. He smiled when he heard Yixing chuckle to himself.

Talking to Yixing always relaxed Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo feels really blessed to have a friend and hyung like him. “Soo I need to go to sleep… I’ll call you tomorrow” Yixing said stifling a yawn and cut the phone. Kyungsoo let out a sigh and leaned back. Its just his first day here and he is already feeling like giving up. Really why should he go through all this? Kyungsoo never wanted this, any of this. But still, he still has to do everything. But Kyungsoo knows that once he sets his mind on something, he will definitely do it. No matter how hard it is, he will never give.

He yawned and decided to go back to his room. He almost reached the main door when he noticed Chanyeol and Sehun bickering about something, then Chanyeol pushing his brother inside. Kyungsoo passed them without notice. Just as he reached his door he heard Sehun yelling him good night. Kyungsoo chuckled at his antics and said “Good night to you too Sehun” with a smile. He entered his room and closed the door. He went to bed and decided to sleep off his insecurities. Kyungsoo can’t give up. Not now, not ever.

Next morning Kyungsoo woke up with a warm feeling on his back. He opened his eyes and saw someone’s arm wrapped around his waist. He turned his head a little and saw Sehun’s sleeping face. “What the…” he croaked out. How in the world did he get in here? He sure locked the door last night. And what the hell is the younger man doing on his bed like this? he got out of Sehun’s arm and sat up on his bed. He decided to just wake the younger man up and slowly started to shake him. “Sehun? Get up please!” Kyungsoo said groggily.

 Sehun rolled over and stretched his arms, covering almost all of Kyungsoo’s bed. He turned towards Kyungsoo and gave him a childish smile. “Maid you’re already up…” he said, a little raspy. “What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked. “I came to wake you up but you looked so cute while sleeping that I just decided to join you” Sehun said cheekily. Kyungsoo sighed and looked at Sehun. “isn’t it like Chanyeol’s duty or something?” Kyungsoo inquired. If he is correct, he heard Chanyeol grumbling about this last day. “Yeah it is but I shooed him off” Sehun said, grinning. “By the way maid…Are you always this cute?” Sehun asked, now sitting up. “First of all, I’m not cute and second of all I’m not your maid…” Kyungsoo said exasperated. Sehun seemed to think something for a while and then said “Then can I call you Soo hyung?”. Kyungsoo nodded and got up from the bed to freshen up.

He was halfway there when he turned around and asked “Are you going to sit here?”. Sehun flushed and immediately scampered out of the room. ‘What a weird way to start the day…’ Kyungsoo thought and let out a sigh.

The day passed as it should have been. Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter