Epilogue

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 YEARS LATER.

“Park Hyunsoo!” Kyungsoo bellowed. “If you don’t step down from that ladder, I’m going to give away your candy stock!”

“But that’s not fair papa!!” Hyunsoo whined as reluctantly stepped down from the ladder.

“That’s why I keep telling you to not get up on that ladder! It’s dangerous!” Kyungsoo reasoned while picking up the child in his arms and making his way back to the garden. “Why can’t you just play like a normal kid?”

“Cut him some slack, Soo,” Jongdae chimed in. “it’s his birthday today.”

“He’s becoming like this because you and Yeol always spoil him.” the smaller man huffed out before placing the child on the ground. “Now Hyunsoo, behave nicely and don’t leave your grandmum and granddad’s side okay?”

Hyunsoo nodded enthusiastically before running off to play with his preschool friends. Kyungsoo stood there with Jongdae and watched how his child continued to blabber about something to his friend who listened to him silently. As he watched, Kyungsoo had to admit that Hyunsoo was really alike to Chanyeol. As they say, like father – like son or whatever that metaphor is.

Remembering about Chanyeol, he turned towards Jongdae and asked “Have you seen my giant husband?”

Jongdae chuckled out loud. “He’s there with my handsome boyfriend.”

Kyungsoo couldn’t help but smile. “When are you going to make him your husband?”

“Umm..” Jongdae acted like he was thinking before saying “tonight?”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” Jongdae nodded. “I’m so nervous I feel like I’m gonna crap my pants.”

“Well, whatever.” Kyungsoo laughed and tackled his cousin into a hug. “I’m happy for you bro!”

“By the way,” Jongdae started as they walked in the direction of the table where Hyunsoo was playing. “have you heard anything from Yixing hyung?”

Kyungsoo smiled and answered with a nod. “He’s in Beijing right now but he’ll come to Seoul within a few days. Says he gotta meet his boyfriend before he goes nuts.”

“It’s Junmyeon hyung, isn’t it?” Jongdae asked as they sat down to which Kyungsoo replied with a nod. “They suit each other.”

“But I still can’t believe that Lu hyung is dating that brat.” Jongdae commented which earned him a slap from the younger male.

“Sehun’s a nice kid!” Kyungsoo protested to which Jongdae answered with an eye roll.

Before they could bicker more, Chanyeol swooped in and took Kyungsoo away from the spot. He remained silent as he dragged the smaller male inside the palace before leading him inside their room. He pushed Kyungsoo inside as he locked the door behind him. When he turned around, he saw that Kyungsoo was eyeing him with suspicion.

“What are you up-to Chanyeol?”

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter