Chapter 14 - Lunch Box

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been more than 1 and a half month of their marriage. But still their relationship with each other is stuck at the ground level, although they have become much more relaxed around each other. They talk more often and try to adjust with each other. It’s as if they are just friends.

Kyungsoo thinks it’s kinda funny considering the state of their relationship. he is Chanyeol’s husband not his ‘just friend’. But it’s alright to him for now. He’s is satisfied with their current getting to know each other phase. After all it’s normal. Chanyeol still ignores him in college and in front of his friends even though the whole world is very much aware of their status. Kyungsoo won’t say he is doing any better job. He also tries to ignore the older male but lets just say, he fails terribly at it.It’s as if his eyes seem to follow Chanyeol on their own. Even when he is busy working, he will always have time to stare at Chanyeol. He won’t admit it but looking at Chanyeol makes him feel pleasant.

But if you ask him about his marriage, he won’t say he is very much happy about it. He knows that everything takes time and immense effort but sometimes he feels as if he is the only one putting all his effort and energy in this marriage. One time he even felt like running away. But when he remembered his mother saying that ‘marriage is all about patience’ he stopped and took a deep breath to calm his insides.

Marriage is all about patience and for now, it’s all that Kyungsoo needs to believe in.

^^^

Kyungsoo again woke up at sharp 6 am and headed straight towards the toilet. Last night’s meal is taking a toll on his stomach and not to mention the cafeteria food. Dang, he should have just packed himself lunch like he used to do.

He came out after doing his morning routine and saw that Chanyeol was already awake.

“Good morning…” Kyungsoo greeted him and walked back to check his phone.

“Good morning.” Chanyeol replied as he went towards the toilet.

When he came out after completing his morning routine, Kyungsoo was already for college.

“Umm…Kyungsoo….” Chanyeol called out.

Kyungsoo turned around to look at him. he was just heading towards the kitchen to prepare his lunch.

“Do you know where the medicine box is?” Chanyeol asked, little embarrassed.

“What happened? Are you feeling unwell? Do you have fever?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly. Last night Sehun attempted to cook dinner and it pretty much turned into a disaster. But since he used too much ingredients, they just decided to eat it. The Queen repeatedly told him to keep Sehun away from the kitchen at any cost before leaving, but last night both he and Chanyeol had late classes and when they returned home, well, the mess was already done.

“I’m fine… I think last night’s dinner is finally taking a toll on my stomach…I’m never letting that brat go near the kitchen ever again…” Chanyeol grumbled while rubbing his belly.

Kyungsoo eyed the older male before chuckling and walking towards the bedside table to grab the medicine box.

“You can’t say that to Sehun. He’s just a baby. He just wanted to cook for his hyungs…” Kyungsoo replied while handing the medicine to Chanyeol.

“He’s already 19 Kyungsoo… he’s definitely not a baby… and don’t pamper him so much… he’s becoming a spoilt brat…” Chanyeol pouted and then grimaced at the bitter medicine.

As if Sehun heard his name being called, he appeared out of nowhere and immediately clung to Kyungsoo like a koala bear.

“Hyung….Soo hyung” Sehun whined.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and said “Speaking of the devil and he’s here…”

“You’re the one who’s the devil Chanyeol hyung…” Sehun retorted.

Chanyeol just snorted and got up to get dressed. Sehun turned towards Kyungsoo and gave him his baby like smile and greeted him good morning.

“Hyung…can you give me some stomach ache medicine…My belly hurts…” Sehun pouted cutely and Kyungsoo cooed at him. on the other side they both heard Chanyeol snicker at them.

“Here Sehunnie.. have this…” Kyungsoo said while handing the younger male the prescribed medicines. Sehun gulped them down and instantly grimaced at the bitter taste.

he was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter