Chapter 10 - Smiles

Were We Meant To Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the wedding ceremony ended, it was almost around midnight. All the guests had left earlier, but both the Park and Do family had to stay for the extended wedding rituals. Kyungsoo was already tired to his bones and he could feel that Chanyeol was in no better condition. But they could say nothing, therefore they both wished for it to get over quickly.

Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo dragged their bodies to their new room where they have to spend the first night together. To be honest Kyungsoo didn’t know what he was supposed to feel. He doesn’t know whether he is supposed to be excited or horrified with the thought. Chanyeol on the other hand looked impassive as ever.

He hasn’t spoken a single word to Kyungsoo and whenever he Kyungsoo tries to convey something, the answers only come in ‘yes’ and ‘no’. Kyungsoo can’t understand what is going inside his head. But Kyungsoo is sure about one thing. Chanyeol is truly not happy with this marriage.

They both enter the room and Chanyeol snorts as Kyungsoo gapes at the room. It was decorated with candles which gave the room an orangey tint. There were several flowers placed here and there which gave the room a sweet intoxicating smell. All in all, the room looked really beautiful.

He was broken from his trance when he heard some shuffling. He looked at Chanyeol and saw the latter had already started to take off his clothes. “W-w-what a-are you d-doing?” Kyungsoo stammered hard. “I’m changing. I’m not sleeping with these” he pointed at his hanbok. “Are you going to change right here?” Kyungsoo questioned. He could already feel the blush creeping up his neck.

Chanyeol seemed to ponder on the thought before he realized that it won’t be wise to change right there. “Sorry” he mumbled before rushing towards the changing room. Kyungsoo also decided to change from his wedding clothes. He walked to the cabinet and took out his favorite black sweat pants and black tee shirt.

He is too tired to do anything. He just wants to sleep.

^^^

Chanyeol decided to wear his usual white tee shirt and grey sweat pants. He looked at the mirror and checked himself before walking out of the room. As soon as he walked out of the room, his breath almost hitched. Kyungsoo was standing there with his back e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter