[ ☆ ] 004.

(Un)fear Him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His beady red eyes haunt her at every waking moment. She couldn’t talk to Junmyeon because he thought of her crazy when she tried to explain to him that there was someone – that red, devilishly scaring looking man. The one entity – being – whatever he was, that was capable of getting into her head and make her see things she didn’t want to see. Miyoung couldn’t even talk to her best friend about it because she was terrified that he wouldn’t believe her too. What even more was that the Kim Miyoung, one of the best nurses in her division was agitated every second she was in that hospital. Before she always thought that if you didn’t bother the spirits of the hospital, they didn’t bother you – but now, she knows she’s wrong.

 

The red-eyed male seemed to attach himself to her – the pinpoint of where it started was the hospital. Everywhere she went, she saw flashbacks of gruesome deaths, accidental deaths or even the flashbacks from the day Mina died. The time where the girl’s eyes were in Miyoung’s locker.

 

She shivered in fear of the flashback, hitting the sides of her head to get the imagine out of her head. “Oh, sweetheart,” his voice rang through, pumping fear into the brunette’s veins as she whimpered quietly. “You’d really think it won’t get any worse than this?” He asked, a devilish laugh emitting through the walls. She was the only one in the locker room for the nurses, and despite being the new week she’s back, she still can’t seem to shake off his being. “Stop it,” she called out, tired and weak. “Leave me alone.” She whispered harshly.

 

“Oh, you know I can’t do that.” Baekhyun, she learned was his name, said as he smirked evilly. “You’ve captured my attention in every way possible. Intelligent, beautiful, and very easy to torment.” He exaggerated and she pulled her head down, her forehead touching her knees. Her fingers laced together as she whimpered, resting her hand on the back of her neck. “Torturing you is just the fun part,” he laughed as the sound of his laughter faded into the background – leaving her at her dispense. The quietness, except for the dripping of the faucet, engulfed her completely. Now, no matter how scared she is – there was a small hope of determination in her to want to find out who this man is. If he was ever human – or what is he. For all she knew, maybe he was human – his life taken from him by the hospital and staff itself. She hated that she feared so easily. She hated that she was being manipulated by this man. She hated that she was defenseless – useless against all the visions that he torments her with.

 

“Mi,” the sound the male voice causes her to jump in her place, eyes trailing to the open door as Sehun stuck his head in – concern written all over his features. His front body leaned against the frame of the door while his right hand held the door open. “Are you alright?” He questioned while she simply stared at him – too afraid to even stand up. So, he walked into the locker room, carefully approaching her as he sat on the bench in front of her. His elbows resting on his knees as he stared at the brunette – his best friend. “You seem so much more agitated since you’ve been back to work – hell, even at home.” He commented, noticing the change in her demeanor. It’s not like she wanted to be this way. Not intentionally.

 

She stared off to the ground that sat in between her and Sehun, silence once again engulfing her. “I’m losing it, Hun.” She muttered quietly – so quiet that the male almost didn’t hear her if there had been people in here with them. “What do you mean?” He questioned, finally moving to sit beside her and mimicking her posture. Miyoung let out a shaky breath while looking to her best friend. He’s the one person who she can confide in, but she was afraid that if she said something – showed fear – she’d break all because of one entity, or man, or something. “Is it because of the Mina accident?” He asked on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter