[ ☆ ] 003.

(Un)fear Him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who the hell are you?! How’d you get into my house?!” She shouted, almost falling of the couch as she tried to stand up. She stared at the red-eyed male propped on her coffee table. Her breathing became uneven as she moved back towards the front door. “Who do you think I am, sweetheart?” He questioned, standing up and slowly stalking towards her.

 

Miyoung whimpered quietly as she cowered down, her knees resting in front of her to cover her vision from the male. She didn’t answer him, silence engulfing them both. Inevitably, he bent down in front of her; his lips still holding a devilish smile. “Who do you think is that little voice that you’ve been hearing?” He asked, filling the silence. She couldn’t face him, or even look at him with his red eyes shining brightly in front of her. “Who do you think has been giving you those visions of your precious coworker?”

 

Her whimpered stopped, her head raising to stare at him. “Y-You,” she stuttered. “You were in my head.”

 

“Well,” he said, an evil laugh leaving his lips. “you can say that. You can say that I’m rather intrigued with you, sweetheart. Your fear, your anxiety, your anger—all so…. tasteful to say the least.” His face was so close to hers as he ran a finger down her cheek, eyeing her features from her head to her lips. “You’ve caught my eye, and now,” he uttered, his red eyes now staring into her scared brown orbs, “your life is going to be a living hell.” There was a promised smirk on his lips before he disappeared from her vision. Miyoung wheezed as she looked around her home, looking in all directions for the sight of—whatever he is. He just vanished. Just like that.

 

She didn’t know how long she sat in the corner of her home when the front door opened. Her body jumped with a slight whimper. Her head lifted to see her brother walking into the house. “Jesus—what the hell are you doing sitting by the front door, Mi?!” Miyoung stared at him, her hands were shaking; no, her whole body was shaking. “What’s wrong with you?” He asked, setting the groceries onto the coffee table when he realized that she went into shock. “Are you okay?” He asked, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter