Home

Are you down for the ride? (TaeNy One-shot Collection)

Summary: We're not the only ones shocked by Taeyeon's costume during SM's Halloween Party.

Category: Floof || God, I love Halloween!


“A fish? A FISH?!” The text message reads.
 

Taeyeon fights back a smile. “An ORANGE fish,” she quickly types back, correcting her girlfriend.
 

“Right. How could I forget THAT part…smh”
 

Her recent burst of happiness from the message mellows down into an almost somber kind of yearning. Her next text evokes the honesty of her feelings:
 

“I miss you, okay?”
 

The costume she had used was crappy, she admits. But it reminded her of a certain brunette with a loud laugh and a loud voice who has the ability to make her life feel like a life worth-living.
 

A few minutes pass before she gets a reply.
 

“I miss you too. I really, really miss you.”
 

A huge smile breaks across Taeyeon's face, and she feels herself tear up.
 

Another text beeps through right after the previous one.
 

“But you better not be wearing that stupid onesie when I get over there.”
 

Taeyeon lets out a loud snort. “You better come quickly to find out, then,” she sends back.
 

Then she thinks about it and sends another text: “Maybe I won’t be wearing anything at all.”
 

She can almost hear her girlfriend cursing her from thousands of miles away. She laughs at the mental image, but she’s still affected by her moment of sappiness and doesn’t hesitate to send out a few more messages.
 

“I love you, Fany-ah.”
 

“Please come back soon.”
 

Taeyeon falls asleep with her phone clutched tightly against her chest, and only in the morning does she get to read Tiffany's response:
 

“I love you too, Tae. Wait for me. I’ll come back home to you.”

 

FIN.


A/N:

BECAUSE TAEYEON'S COSTUME WAS DOWNRIGHT RIDICULOUS. BUT SERIOUSLY. A FISH? ORANGE??? I'm not delulu, right? >.<

This was supposed to be just a fluffy thing, but okay, maybe I'm repressing a lot of TaeNy feelz. T_T