[N] (I) Is It That Hard To Tell? (Jennie x You)

What If It's Your Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    You were sitting in the YG cafeteria lounging around with your members. Usually your managers would be strict with the group and make you all head to practice but it was one of those days where he was feeling chill so he decided to let you guys relax. You were competing with your members in 8 Ball Pool, the competition got serious to the point where you pulled out your drivers license to measure if the angle was straight or not. Even through the commotion the members can still hear footsteps and look up to see the Blackpink members entering the cafeteria. The member that was sitting next to you suddenly hopped into the other seat across from you. 

" Hey. " Jennie greets as she sits beside you. 

" Sup. " You reply. 

She smacks your arm making you launch the cue ball into another direction and the members playing against you were cheering as you sulked. 

" What was that for?! I could have won! " You groan. 

" I'm pretty sure I'm a year older than you so where are the honorifics? " Jennie replies. 

" But you said I can call you Jennie comfortably. " You answer. 

----------------------------

" Aren't the two of them just cute together? " Your leader teased 

" There was a reason why I jumped off of my seat you know? " Your other members joke. 

The Blackpink members and your group have a thing for shipping Jennie and you together even though they know it shouldn't be happening because of the dating ban that was strictly set. However, at some point the members were going to fall in love right?

------------------------------

" I only said you can call me that when I said so. " Jennie remarks. 

" Fine. " You say

" Why are you being so hard on the kid anyway? You're seriously telling me that you're able to resist this cute face? " Jisoo says as she grabs your face with her hands showing Jennie your face. 

Jennie rolls her eyes. 

" Unnie stop that already! " Jennie remarks 

" Why are you jealous? " Jisoo teases as she starts pinching and pulling your cheeks. 

" Girls! It's time to go! " Blackpink's manager calls. 

The members sulk and say goodbye to you and your group members. 

" I don't get it sometimes I feel like Jennie hates me. " You whine. 

Your members chuckle and pat your head. 

" Trust me, she doesn't hate you as much as you think. " Your leader says while patting your head. 

--------------------

" When exactly are you going to stop the push and pull? " Jisoo questions. 

The group was taking a break from practice. The manager went out to go buy snacks for the members as a reward for working hard for the comeback. 

" I have no idea what you are talking about. " Jennie mutters as she's laying on the floor. 

" Unnie I heard that Yang CEO is going to lift their dating ban soon. And you know what is going to happen. " Rose informs. 

Jennie stays silent. 

You were the talk of the agency the moment you entered the trainee room. Everyone talked about you and most of the artists in YG were aware of you. You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter